Cameron Mooney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mooney was poor tonight but he was a deserving AA selection last year.

5 goals in a grand final is testament to that. How many other players running around tonight have achieved that?
How many players out there have been involved in a 119 point grand final win? Mooney is rubbish.

he isn't having as good a year this year as he did last year I agree. He didn't overally impress tonight but he did have Scarlett on him the best backman in the comp and he did kick a goal. Obviously the DT went too tall in their selections.

Maybe Choco wanted the footy world to realise the fraud he is?

You guys should all know Choco by now!
2007 AFL Grand Final
GEELONG: 5.7, 11.13, 18.17, 24.19 (163)
PORT ADELAIDE: 2.2, 4.3, 5.5, 6.8 (44)

Goals: Geelong: Mooney 5, Chapman 4, S. Johnson 4, N. Ablett 3, Bartel 2, G. Ablett, Rooke, Byrnes, Ottens, Ling, Mackie

Suck it up you whinging Port bitch :p

Certainly agree last year.

Mooney is definately overrated. Seems to go missing in the bigger games like his first Premiership. Downhill skiier?

And his second premiership?

That would equal more premierships than a few clubs that I won't name.

I don't mind Geelong. In fact Bartel and Chapman are probably my two favourite non-Essendon players..

That's nice (if weird given in all my time here i've never once seen you say anything positive about Geelong, despite them losing only one in 13 months), but it doesn't answer the question i asked.

You had a big sook to the mods because there were too many Geelong threads recently, yet you're starting one now.

Why is it you have a sook over positive Geelong threads, but are all for negative Geelong threads?

Extremely hypocritical, and portrays you as nothing more than a whiny, Geelong hating obsessive who runs to the mods whenever they get praised, but love sticking the boots in when you get an opportunity.

These comments about Mooney based on one representative match? Please

I noticed Pavlich wasn't doing that much either. But does that mean he is a dud?

(and Speaking of All Australian, wasn't Pav named at Full Back one year? If he actually can play that position, maybe they should have put him onto Fev...)

2007 AFL Grand Final

Goals: Geelong: Mooney 5, Chapman 4, S. Johnson 4, N. Ablett 3, Bartel 2, G. Ablett, Rooke, Byrnes, Ottens, Ling, Mackie

^Wakelin actually played very well on him in the GF, given that geelong probably had close to 168 inside 50's for the match, 120 of which went to mooney.

5 goals from a star midfield kicking it to him 120 times isn't exactly great

Mooney was poor tonight but he was a deserving AA selection last year.

5 goals in a grand final is testament to that. How many other players running around tonight have achieved that?

Mate my 4 year old would have kicked 5 with the amount of times the ball went into the forward line and the quality of the opposition. He has been the most overrated player I have seen in years.

Cam Mooney always manages to do something stupid and laughable every time I watch him. HOPELESS

That's nice (if weird given in all my time here i've never once seen you say anything positive about Geelong, despite them losing only one in 13 months), but it doesn't answer the question i asked.

You had a big sook to the mods because there were too many Geelong threads recently, yet you're starting one now.

Why is it you have a sook over positive Geelong threads, but are all for negative Geelong threads?

Extremely hypocritical, and portrays you as nothing more than a whiny, Geelong hating obsessive who runs to the mods whenever they get praised, but love sticking the boots in when you get an opportunity.

I'm not quite sure what you're on about. I posted a thread on the suggestions board that maybe there should be a stickied thread on Geelong because after every weekend there were numerous threads asking/stating whether Geelong would go through the season undefeated. Certainly wasn't "sooking".

Defensive little thing aren't you. You're quite happy to gloat on here about Geelong which is understandable but if someone dares criticise them you have a whinge. Seems to me you're the one having a sook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And his second premiership?

That would equal more premierships than a few clubs that I won't name.
Anyone can get carried over the line. Courtney Johns could've kicked 5 for Geelong last year given their midfield dominance.

Moody is shithouse. I would have kicked 100+ goals if I played in the Geelong forward line last year. Enright, Kelly & Stokes also charity cases who shouldn't have played.

Geelong won a flag, by 20 goals.
Mooney was All-Australian

Deal with it.

Based on the game tonight, it is rich to say Kelly and Stokes did not deserve to be there, they were far from the worst.

So why didn't you play in the Geelong forward line last year? By the sounds of it, you are carving it up with Mrs Palma between the sheets.....so see you on the big stage soon!

See you in Round 17.

You want get him to get his panties in a twist ?
Just do this

Scarlett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dustbin Fletcher

:p

At the moment I would clearly agree. Over their career I would probably still give it to Scarlett but not by much.

Has there ever been a more overrated player? It's a disgrace he was AA last year.

Sorry, which Essendon player did he keep out of EITHER squad, and, for that matter AA selection last year?

He was playing on Scarlett......which says it all, unless you think he is also a overated player, and disgrace? I will concede, Scarlett only JUST beat out Fletcher and Mal Michael for the AA post and postion in the premiership team last year.

2007 AFL Grand Final

It is more likely a scenario of who DIDNT kick a bag!

I bet you are glad that there was no internet in 1967.
Or 1989.
Or 1992.
Or 1994.
Oh and 1995.

We will leave the night ones alone, ok, in the interest of us getting hammered last year! :rolleyes:

Absolute dud, always has been.
Pav and Bradshaw may have been quiet too but at least with those guys you know they are quality players just having a quiet night. Mooney on the other hand...

Close this thread because one of your beloved Cats players is getting criticised? You're like your team.

Soft.

Ha! You're well qualified to comment on soft football teams so I should bow to your superior judgement.

I'll just go and count our losses over the past year...

Scott Lucas was far superior to Mooney last year.

Unfortunately I have to agree with the Essendon supporter.

If Mooney played at Essendon he'd have as many kicks as Courtney Johns. If Lucas played at Geelong he would be a chance to kick the ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back