• Yes he's a big chance

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • No Fyfe will have too big of a lead

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • Other please list?

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't really begrudge Fyfe getting it. He literally got the winning number of votes halfway through the season. That's actually just insane. If his body had held up for the rest of the season, they would have hung the Brownlow on him as he entered Crown.

Can't really begrudge Fyfe getting it. He literally got the winning number of votes halfway through the season. That's actually just insane. If his body had held up for the rest of the season, they would have hung the Brownlow on him as he entered Crown.

Should've got at least a week for hitting Doc.
#newgoodes #notthefairest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need to hate on Priddis, seems a good bloke.

He can get stuffed this weekend but he'd be a deserved winner I he pips Mitchell ronight
And furthermore, he is a good bloke, but have you ever watched a west coast game?

Watch how many of his prolific possessions he coughs up. Compare that to mitchelll who hits players chests time and time again. Or any of the other people in brownlow contention. Priddis goes OK. Not a brownlow medallist.

Fyfe not to poll for the rest of the year according to the tracker... not impossible, but not looking likely.
Umps will find a 1 voter or 2 here or there for an average game.

I won't be shocked if he gets a vote in rounds 22 and 23...

Should've got at least a week for hitting Doc.
#newgoodes #notthefairest
Agree....I had a birds eye view of that one in Tassie 30 m from the boundary line.
I thought yep he's gonna go for that one. Was a blatant charge down of the man.
Good thing Taylor is one tough cookie.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Only thing I can think of
It had everything
Height, hang time, contest

Even Thomas from North was better than Nic nats
And not to mention that he is only 4'6".

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I don't have a problem with priddis winning it again but I think gaff has been a bit unlucky

Really? "Dual-brownlow medallist Matt Priddis" just when we'd finally got rid of Judd and Goodes?

Back