Can North upset the all conqering Cats?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're right. Hansen has been disappointing, but not to that extent.

So you haven't watched much if Richmond since 2010 then?
That or you're pretty clueless on the topic if footy.
Dance is better then Hansen without any doubt whatsoever

You're right. Hansen has been disappointing, but not to that extent.

Surely you jest? Rance is probably the most promising young KPD in the game and has come a long way in the last 18 months.

Wasn't Hansen that player some North guy was saying was better than Jack Riewoldt in his coleman winning year? Whatever happened to that guy? :eek:

So you haven't watched much if Richmond since 2010 then?
That or you're pretty clueless on the topic if footy.
Dance is better then Hansen without any doubt whatsoever
Hansen has been disappointingly inconsistent, but has actually played some good footy at CHB.....mainly in 2009 before he got injured. He played most of 2010 as a forward (probably his best season), and was very patchy last year.

To be honest, I haven't watched a lot of Tigers games in recent years, other than against North, and the annual round 1 disappointment vs Carlton.

But from what I've seen of Rance...nothing to get excited about. Sorry if I fail to recognise his All-Australian qualities. :rolleyes:

Just watched the Hawthorn Geelong game. I had thought Geelong came home in the last quarter. But except for a purple patch by the Hawks (led by Rioli) in the last 6 minutes of the third quarter, Geelong dominated the second half. Not like the Hawks weren't trying either. That game had a finals feel about, both sides out on their feet.

I reckon both teams are vulnerable this week. They will be shagged. Adelaide and Norf are playing well.

Because Hawthorn lost, they will be even more suspect to a loss this week. They must have expected to win this time, and the players will be gutted.

I know he is young, but Jack Ziebell said a dumb thing in the HS today, IMO. He said he saw the Hawks Geelong game and spoke about it with team-mates agreeing it was a good game not to be playing in. :rolleyes: I would have thought young ambitious players would have been vying to play in a game like that. I know what he means, but it sounded weak.

Hansen has been disappointingly inconsistent, but has actually played some good footy at CHB.....mainly in 2009 before he got injured. He played most of 2010 as a forward (probably his best season), and was very patchy last year.

To be honest, I haven't watched a lot of Tigers games in recent years, other than against North, and the annual round 1 disappointment vs Carlton.

But from what I've seen of Rance...nothing to get excited about. Sorry if I fail to recognise his All-Australian qualities. :rolleyes:

So you are commenting on stiff you don't know about then?
NFI

Rance is solid. Hansen just needs to be left at CHB. Reads play beautifully and as an elite contested mark, especially the intercept mark.

In fact, the way the game is going benefits Lachie hugely if he is left at CHB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are looking comfortable, been winning all day.

I was very close to tipping them because of this post, it made total sense and now I regret tipping Geelong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back