Can Richmond go back to back? # Did overconfidence cost them against Collingwood #

Did overconfidence cost Richmond the win against Collingwood?

• yes

Votes: 75 61.5%
  • no

Votes: 47 38.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without Dusty they're just another bare bum in the shower IMO, what also worries me is Jacks insistence on making it all about him, when the players crashed their coaches presser a few years back as a surprise birthday party it was Jack who was holding the cake, then a couple of years ago he tried to make it all about him when he popped his head out of the players race when he failed a concussion test knowing full well the cameras would be all over it, then we all saw what he did on GF night, seriously, has there ever been a bigger 'look at me' player in the history of the game?
Wow.
You're really angry at Jack. Jack Riewoldt that is.
You're traumatised and ruminate over small details going back years and years. It's not healthy man. I've never seen a poster so utterly triggered by an opposition star.

Wow.
You're really angry at Jack. Jack Riewoldt that is.
You're traumatised and ruminate over small details going back years and years. It's not healthy man. I've never seen a poster so utterly triggered by an opposition star.
I'm glad you clarified it was Jack, Jack Reiwoldt that is, and not Jack, Jack Graham.

PS: I'm more than happy for Geelong to remain down at KP and make it a fortress because all that means is one less team to worry about come finals time on the MCG.

I’m extremely happy and thrilled we have our own home ground when many others lost theirs and use venues such as the G and Etihad along with other teams.

Yeah its awful that we play at a ground that allows us to play infront of 80k plus regularly compared to 35k:drunk:
Poor Jack, Jack Graham that is, played his very first game against Freo over in the West in front of a miserable 34k, he had to wait until he came home to play his next 4 games averaging 90k per game, his next in round 1 will also be in front of 90k +

Richmond was actually the first club to lose their home ground, attendances were poor and they had no cash so the league gifted them use of the G.

Let’s say that’s true. We’ve been forced to play what should be home finals at Punt Road for all those years since then away at the G. If there was ever a club that should be salty about having to play our home finals at the G it’s us. But we just get on with it.

Without Dusty they're just another bare bum in the shower IMO, what also worries me is Jacks insistence on making it all about him, when the players crashed their coaches presser a few years back as a surprise birthday party it was Jack who was holding the cake, then a couple of years ago he tried to make it all about him when he popped his head out of the players race when he failed a concussion test knowing full well the cameras would be all over it, then we all saw what he did on GF night, seriously, has there ever been a bigger 'look at me' player in the history of the game?

Oh big man trolling Jack’s concussion.

Concussion is a serious issue you moron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf. Is this a real comment?

On the field he is incredibly unselfish, sometimes to a fault. He often passes when he should have a shot himself.

Off the field he is a confident person and an extrovert. Whats wrong with that?
Someone has to hold the cake, dont they? Why is it a problem that its Jack? Would it be ok if anyone else did it?

The player race thing? He was concussed you ditz. You think him crawling up was to be seen? You cant be serious. Lmao.

And him getting up on stage? You have a problem with that to? Ffs you are precious. Would you rather football players hide in the shadows, never talk and have no personalty? Either you are the biggest sook in the world or you have a weird hate boner for Jack. Probably both.

Wtf. Is this a real comment?

On the field he is incredibly unselfish, sometimes to a fault. He often passes when he should have a shot himself.

Off the field he is a confident person and an extrovert. Whats wrong with that?
Someone has to hold the cake, dont they? Why is it a problem that its Jack? Would it be ok if anyone else did it?

The player race thing? He was concussed you ditz. You think him crawling up was to be seen? You cant be serious. Lmao.

And him getting up on stage? You have a problem with that to? Ffs you are precious. Would you rather football players hide in the shadows, never talk and have no personalty? Either you are the biggest sook in the world or you have a weird hate boner for Jack. Probably both.
My point is that it's always Jack holding the cake, he acts like he's the star of the team and he isn't even close.

Just saw this on AFL.com. Pretty scathing from the AFL players.

CAN RICHMOND win back-to-back premierships?

Absolutely not, according to a survey as part of the AFL Players' top 50 poll.

In fact, 34 per cent of AFL players have tipped the Tigers to plummet down the ladder in 2018 following their breakthrough flag win last year.
Which part is scathing from the players??

34% said we will drop down the ladder. After finishing 1st that can still mean top 8. The plummet part is the media.
And unless Im awful at maths that also means 66% of players dont think we will drop down.

My point is that it's always Jack holding the cake, he acts like he's the star of the team and he isn't even close.
Well I guess youre right. There was a cake brought in 1 time and he was the one holding it. Seriously this has to be one of the dumbest thing Ive seen.

And he is a star of the team. Hes one of the 3 players in the leadership group (with Rance and Cotch). He has 2 colemans, 2 AA and a best and fairest.
Jack, Rance, Cotch and Dusty are the stars.

I still donts see what you are mad about? "Oh no someone has an outgoing personality! Im gonna go sook about it"
How does this effect how Richmond play? Does it seem like his teammates dislike it and have a problem with it? Does it seem to cause issues when playing? Does anyone but you have any issue with it?

Well I guess youre right. There was a cake brought in 1 time and he was the one holding it. Seriously this has to be one of the dumbest thing Ive seen.

And he is a star of the team. Hes one of the 3 players in the leadership group (with Rance and Cotch). He has 2 colemans, 2 AA and a best and fairest.
Jack, Rance, Cotch and Dusty are the stars.

I still donts see what you are mad about? "Oh no someone has an outgoing personality! Im gonna go sook about it"
How does this effect how Richmond play? Does it seem like his teammates dislike it and have a problem with it? Does it seem to cause issues when playing? Does anyone but you have any issue with it?
To be fair, you seem to be "sooking" about it a hell of a lot more than me, do you often get upset when someone you don't know on an internet forum has an opinion you don't agree witb about someone else you don't know? Or are you a 9 year old child who has a poster of Jack in his room?

Baffling post. We won the flag because Jack sacrificed his own game. His role in the forward line was to make sure opposition defenders didn’t mark it, and he did that perfectly.

I really enjoyed this

To be fair, you seem to be "sooking" about it a hell of a lot more than me, do you often get upset when someone you don't know on an internet forum has an opinion you don't agree witb about someone else you don't know? Or are you a 9 year old child who has a poster of Jack in his room?
I seem to be proving all your points are completely dumb and worthless.

Nice try at avoiding answering the question and instead attacking the commenter. Shows youve got nothing.
Now answer these or just admit defeat and dont reply.

Could easily see them going it again. Reckon all you need now-days in the post GWS/GC era is a set of stars (Dusty, Cotchin, Rance and Riewoldt) a supporting cast of experienced average to good players that on their day can provide a bit of pressure and a decent game-plan. Now they'd probably be 8 or so teams in the comp that could say they've got those things but considering Richmond did just put it all together they'd be the front-runners.

I seem to be proving all your points are completely dumb and worthless.

Nice try at avoiding answering the question and instead attacking the commenter. Shows youve got nothing.
Now answer these or just admit defeat and dont reply.

He's posting from the "Big Internet Banter Book For Dummies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back