News Carlton after Joel MacDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton is a disgrace if they get this done! PLEASE LET THIS NIGHT MARE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If pick 12 isn't included in this trade I'm going to cut loose!

If Jmac recaptures his form from last year he will waltz into your side.

He was solid without being spectacular this year. Had to sometimes fill in as a KPP which is not his game at all.

A change of teams should do him the world of good. You would be getting him for a nothing draft pick, clear win for you guys.

What position would Macdonald play his best footy?

MacDonald wouldn't be close to making our best 22. It's a face-saving trade because they realize Rischitelli will probably say no. The deal is getting even better for the Lions if that was possible. We just have to draw a line in the sand here and walk away with some pride intact. :)
To late

this whole week has made me feel physically sick, haven;t been able to concentrate in school at all. This whole trade is like somebody stealing your 60 inch movie theatre and leaving you one of those crappy little black and white tv's. Cant wait for it to be over!

Think we can forget about pick 12. There's even talk of us GIVING the Lions a 4th round pick for MacDonald! This is just surreal. :)

Tell me about it! Reminds me of the Pagan era, trading for useless players with no future! What happened to "If they can't play 100 games for the club we wouldn't be picking them" ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard at it, medium sized defender.

I've seen every game he has played. If someone offered us a late pick in this draft for a player like him I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Cheers for that. Does he kick straight and can he run lines or is he more close checking, because we could use the first option for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers for that. Does he kick straight and can he run lines or is he more close checking, because we could use the first option for sure.

His disposal was a bit off this year but very good last. He is not fast, but will crash a contested ball situation, beat his man and feed the ball out to set up play. Strong, can keep his feet and break a tackle.

Hard at it, medium sized defender.

I've seen every game he has played. If someone offered us a late pick in this draft for a player like him I'd take it in a heartbeat.
So you'd be happy with a fourth rounder for JMac in a draft which is touted as one of the weakest in recent times?

If you are getting shafted massively then don't take the deal. Very simple.

Yeah coz it's up to us right?

Believe me, if it WAS up to me I'd tell Brisbane to get f***** because that offer is basically saying f*** you Carlton.

You guys are gonna end up with a devastating forward combo while we end up with an old man and an average midfielder. And that's IF that average midfielder agrees, if not we're gonna get a shit defender.

I would only accept Henderson + pick 12 that's it, NO less.

If Jmac recaptures his form from last year he will waltz into your side.
Whose spot would he take?

Thornton is a similar player to MacDonald.

We don't need another who will slow us down and cost us rebound.

The club has wraps on Rhys O'keeffe who is a hard one paced defender.

And a thumping and accurate kick like Rich and Drummond.

If Rischitelli is contracted and the crux of the deal, you'd better come up with something better than MacDonald.

Yeah coz it's up to us right?

Believe me, if it WAS up to me I'd tell Brisbane to get f***** because that offer is basically saying f*** you Carlton.

You guys are gonna end up with a devastating forward combo while we end up with an old man and an average midfielder. And that's IF that average midfielder agrees, if not we're gonna get a shit defender.

I would only accept Henderson + pick 12 that's it, NO less.

No you would not because we will never offer you that.

You have to get rid of him and you have to accept the best deal you can get for him. Just like we did with Aka.

Whose spot would he take?

Thornton is a similar player to MacDonald.

We don't need another who will slow us down and cost us rebound.

The club has wraps on Rhys O'keeffe who is a hard one paced defender.

And a thumping and accurate kick like Rich and Drummond.

If Rischitelli is contracted and the crux of the deal, you'd better come up with something better than MacDonald.

I'm sure we may offer you a pick around the 40-50 mark if Jmac replaces Risca.

You are in no position to make demands.

I'm hoping for an 11th hour offer from someone who's gonna give us a 1st rounder player ie... Port Adelaide (now there deal is done) maybe throw ebert in????

Remove this Banner Ad

News Carlton after Joel MacDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Back