Welcome to East Germany Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2023? Collingwood Ofcourse

Who finishes higher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMD.

If people can't understand the difference between supporters of their own team blaming umpiring decisions for a loss, and neutral observers highlighting dubious umpiring that has impacted the results of football games, they are beyond help.
There is not many "neutral" observers in a game involving any of the big Melbourne teams

Last edited:

FMD.

If people can't understand the difference between supporters of their own team blaming umpiring decisions for a loss, and neutral observers highlighting dubious umpiring that has impacted the results of football games, they are beyond help.

Keep doubling down, it's beyond humorous

When people make definite statements, then completely back flipping, it strengthens their lack of credibility

Cripps strength is contested ball and clearances. 22 of 29 today were contested.
You have crazy high standards for him if you think he’s out of form.
Yet to kick any goals and have any real game breaking performances like he did last year.

Hasn’t been bad but certainly room for improvement.

Majority of Collingwood supporters don’t believe Collingwood is infallible Walshy. Blame the halfwits who support other clubs claiming Collingwood is a certainty for the flag this year after just 3 rounds.
I mean you had one of your own in here claiming your levels above any other team. Been hearing a lot of that over recent weeks too.

Seems ludicrous to be claiming that after 3-4 weeks of a season.

How many actual shoe in premiers have there been in AFL history?

Yeah there haven’t been many.

In recent times some of the more dominant home and away teams I can think of didn’t even end up winning the flag.

Cats 2008, Pies 2011, Tigers 2018.
Exactly - lol to Collingwood being prem favourites after 3 rounds - especially after Brisbane dismantled them this next week.

Looks like they’ve been found out ;).

Not even sure they’ll beat Saints at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood 2023 have got their only loss for the season out of the way early, ensuring they peak at the right time.
Except that the major difference is that the Bulldogs had to do something radical to beat Essendon at the time, and yet despite that Essendon still could've won.

You guys, on the other hand, were getting smashed.

FMD.

You're hardly what I would call a neutral observer of any game that Carlton's playing in, turn it up.

Yes a team without Walsh and Kennedy and Hewett rolling around with a broken hand well below his standard performances has hit their peak. I expect it to be all down hill from here once we've got the troops back.

Good thing the Blues have found the depth to cover their guns through midfield.

Imagine your season falling apart when Mason Cox misses a game.

Good thing the Blues have found the depth to cover their guns through midfield.

Imagine your season falling apart when Mason Cox misses a game.
Don't be stupid only Carlton have injuries and they are just a sign of a lack of depth. If Collingwood were a well ran organisation, they would have predicted all their ruck stocks to be injured at the same time.

Thats what we heard when our entire defence and half our midfield were out injured last year right?

I’m actually happy to see you lot up and about after a few wins. It was fairly doom and gloom when the Pies pulled your pants down (again) in Round 23. It’s actually a shame your happiness has to be cyclical and you guys will be down in the dumps again come August ☹️

I’m actually happy to see you lot up and about after a few wins. It was fairly doom and gloom when the Pies pulled your pants down (again) in Round 23. It’s actually a shame your happiness has to be cyclical and you guys will be down in the dumps again come August ☹️
Did I do this well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back