Meltdown Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the "Crazy Vossy" that had the normally cheerful Craig looking like this after our last matchup?

View attachment 1793933
Thankfully it doesn't take much to cheer him up again. "WOOOOOOAH IM COACHING MY PLAYER TO DELIBERATELY TRY AND GET HIS HEAD TAKEN OFF"

1693822578642.png

2023 average age per team

Geelong – 27.4 years
Collingwood – 27.1
Richmond – 26.8
Western Bulldogs – 26.5
Melbourne – 26.1
Brisbane – 26.1
Carlton – 25.8
Port Adelaide – 25.6

Gonna laugh my ass off if Collingwood choke another finals series this year and expect to go again in 2024 with the oldest team in history.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Pies are redhot favourites for the flag this year...coming up against a Melbourne team withour a forward line to even make their champion defenders break a sweat - in this well earned forst chance 'qualifying final' - I am really looking forward to seeing if they can snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory on Thursday night - hoo weee.

2023 average age per team

Geelong – 27.4 years
Collingwood – 27.1
Richmond – 26.8
Western Bulldogs – 26.5
Melbourne – 26.1
Brisbane – 26.1
Carlton – 25.8
Port Adelaide – 25.6

Gonna laugh my ass off if the Wobblers choke another finals series this year and expect to go again in 2024 with the oldest team in history.
Except we were being told by all you folk in 2021 that we'd just started a 10 year period of misery in the bottom 4, because Carlton supporters know better than anyone what a bottom 4 list looks like.

What happened?

Except we were being told by all you folk in 2021 that we'd just started a 10 year period of misery in the bottom 4, because Carlton supporters know better than anyone what a bottom 4 list looks like.

What happened?
Probably because we forgot that despite trading away pick 2 for nothing you'd get gifted one of the best young prospects because feelings are important.

What happened?
Well you haven't win a flag since 2010 so that's 13 years of misery.

Meltdown Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back