Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slobbo on the drink again, probably trying to say "hey, okay boys"

Pretty sure Robbo’s mouth doesn’t always manage to articulate what is in Robbo’s brain, hard to work out what word he meant to say though.

bring him to me......
ChZwTMFW4AApEg_.jpg

If last week’s ratings in Melbourne are anything to go by, I was probably 1 of 7 people in Bendigo to watch what turned out to be the final episode of The Footy Show last night. I actually found it quite entertaining, and I thought that as a guest Daisy was very funny, as was Jaidyn Stephenson for that matter.

As The Age observed in its Footy Show obituary today, Daisy’s performance will have done no harm at all to any aspirations he holds for a post-playing media career. Personally, I hope that isn’t relevant until 2021 at the earliest, because imo Daisy’s been fantastic for us this season, both as a player and a leader.

Here’s a bit of Daisy’s work from last night:

If last week’s ratings in Melbourne are anything to go by, I was probably 1 of 7 people in Bendigo to watch what turned out to be the final episode of The Footy Show last night. I actually found it quite entertaining, and I thought that as a guest Daisy was very funny, as was Jaidyn Stephenson for that matter.

As The Age observed in its Footy Show obituary today, Daisy’s performance will have done no harm at all to any aspirations he holds for a post-playing media career. Personally, I hope that isn’t relevant until 2021 at the earliest, because imo Daisy’s been fantastic for us this season, both as a player and a leader.

Here’s a bit of Daisy’s work from last night:

where is the most appropriate and satisfying place to grave dance please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where is the most appropriate and satisfying place to grave dance please?

The ‘G tomorrow afternoon would seem as good a place as any Thy, as Eddie is one of the biggest losers out of all this. My understanding is that his company (Jam TV) was responsible - in every sense of the word - for making the show.

Nothing new by Barrett on the Sunday footy show, basically said Bolts won't be coaching next year unless there's a dramatic turn around in the remaining part of the year.

Barrett just thinks its the easiest fruit to shake off the tree, and because Bolton is less likely to smash his head in than a Scott.

Nothing new by Barrett on the Sunday footy show, basically said Bolts won't be coaching next year unless there's a dramatic turn around in the remaining part of the year.

I actually used to think Barrett was alright...not sure if i was just wrong or he's changed.

But now i see all he does is focus on negatives and sinks the boot into any club or person that's doing poorly, trying to sensationalise things to get headlines.
No proper analysis, just pick on easy targets while they're down.

Anyone with half a brain can see we've improved on last year and are on the right path. We're playing good footy it's just inconsistency due to so many young players letting us down, but the potential is massive. We could easily have 3-4 wins right now.

If the likes of Hardwick, Buckley and Richardson didn't get sacked and their clubs didn't bow to media pressure, then im 100% sure Bolton and Carlton won't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back