Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pfft.

Prove it that they weren't.

Carlton supporters have been talking up their team for the past 5 years, hence why they sacked their coach in 2021 for a year and a half of 'underperforming with a Top 4 list'.

Teague was an unbelievably bad coach.

Don't recall anyone with a brain saying we had a 'Top 4 List'. We hadn't even played finals.

Winning 7 & 8 games was definitely underperforming though. Which was proven correct, as a new coach went onto win 12, 13 & 13 games with almost the same list.

I dont see need to go searching back for those threads to prove it, everyone here that doesnt have a join date of 2024 saw it, was a weekly thing, i could call out the posters that were prevalent back then but many seem to have eaten crow and pipped down quite a bit

So, you read 1 nuffy's opinion and declaring all Carlton supporters had the same one? Gotcha.

Hopefully Carlton get smashed in the first week and take their rightful places in the bottom 10 again next year, **** Carlton.

And to think that Fremantle were my second club in the finals. Now I hope you lose in Week 1.

I do like the Dockers.

Building an elite list, just haven’t had the results and a touch of bad luck here and there.

Makes me sad they hate us so much, buts it’s prob deserved. We **** them over a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After seeing the update to the thread title, I refuse to further contribute to a thread with a factually incorrect title.

Unsubscribe.
bye bye bye justin timberlake gif GIF

After seeing the update to the thread title, I refuse to further contribute to a thread with a factually incorrect title.

Unsubscribe.
Nice melt.

Unsubscribe.
Pit Viper Sunglasses No GIF by Pit Viper

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back