Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck for the rest of the season. As much as I hate to say it, I think Carlton are a chance next week. Just a feeling
We have to play every final interstate if we want to make the GF, so will be a herculean effort when we are there :)

The logic of Carlton supporters. Where a team who is literally incapable of beating their rival is now considered superior because of their results against other teams 🤣 🤣

The logic of Carlton supporters. Where a team who is literally incapable of beating their rival is now considered superior because of their results against other teams 🤣 🤣
Erm, that's how ladder positions work.

If you were better, you would've made the 8 at a bare minimum.

If only you had beaten Essendon... speaking of logic, does that make them the better side than you because you did not beat them this year?

lol keep the delusions going. it will get you nowhere
Our game style was working perfectly fine when we were healthy and in form.

We had the best returns for scores from transition and defending scores from transition in the league as of round 18 or so.

Is that the sign of bad system or a bad game plan?

Perhaps the Blues just have a unique set of talent that means our game plan looks a bit different to the likes of Sydney, GWS etc who have a very different list profile to us?

Is it true that Carlton have only won 3 games since the end of June and that is against the 3 bottom sides? If that is correct, that is insane.
Is it true that Collingwood missed finals after their fans claimed last year was the beginning of a dynasty?

If that is correct, that is insane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it true that Carlton have only won 3 games since the end of June and that is against the 3 bottom sides? If that is correct, that is insane.

Round 24. Bloosers BLOOSE to StKilda 🤣
Round 23, Carlton Beat the mighty West Coast
Round 22, Bloosers get SMASHED by Hawthorn and score 38 points for the game🤣
Round 21 McGovern gets the blue-shakes and kicks it out on the full after the siren. Bloosers BLOOSE to Collingwood.🤣
Round 20. Bloosers BLOOSE to Port.
Round 19. The bloosers beat mighty Norf by 3 goals.
Round 18. Bloosers BLOOSE to the dogs.
Round 17. Bloosers BLOOSE to GWS.

So much BLOOSERING

I can really see why all the Carlton posters are so up and about. That formline just screams "Premiers" doesn't it!🤣

Round 24. Bloosers BLOOSE to StKilda 🤣
Round 23, Carlton Beat the mighty West Coast
Round 22, Bloosers get SMASHED by Hawthorn and score 38 points for the game🤣
Round 21 McGovern gets the blue-shakes and kicks it out on the full after the siren. Bloosers BLOOSE to Collingwood.🤣
Round 20. Bloosers BLOOSE to Port.
Round 19. The bloosers beat mighty Norf by 3 goals.
Round 18. Bloosers BLOOSE to the dogs.
Round 17. Bloosers BLOOSE to GWS.

So much BLOOSERING

I can really see why all the Carlton posters are so up and about. That formline just screams "Premiers" doesn't it!🤣
All that BLOOSERING and one chubby German small forward managed to drag Collingwood to depths even the Blues couldnt reach this year

All that BLOOSERING and one chubby German small forward managed to drag Collingwood to depths even the Blues couldnt reach this year
If it wasn't for that porky German we'd've been top 4.

Anyway, would've been better for Carlton to miss finals and get a better draft hand. Getting spanked in finals is no man's land.

If it wasn't for that porky German we'd've been top 4.

Anyway, would've been better for Carlton to miss finals and get a better draft hand. Getting spanked in finals is no man's land.
I'll remember to tell the Lions fans that when Charlie Curnow kicks 10 on No Jacket Harris while he's wearing a specialized ankle brace to him together

Is it also true that Mason Cox has kicked as many goals in one quarter of a final as Charlie Curnow has kicked in his entire career in finals. I can't believe these things I am hearing.

Is it all so true that Jordan De Goey, an on baller has kicked more goals in Grand Finals than Curnow has in his entire finals career. I am stunned by the things I am hearing tonight.

Erm, that's how ladder positions work.

If you were better, you would've made the 8 at a bare minimum.

If only you had beaten Essendon... speaking of logic, does that make them the better side than you because you did not beat them this year?
Pies have won 5 of the last six. convince me the blues are better than them . Please dont use ladder possie in a lopsided draw. :) Thats the only possible reason we've been given. Blues got an insanely soft draw for a preliminary finalist last year. AFL did their best but they still weren't up to it. 5 out of 6 - there's not a sport in the world where the loser of 5 out of 6 could claim superiority.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back