Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

What are we salty about again? I forget 🤔
Pfffttt...obviously the trauma of the daily (salt) occurrences has got to you and you've chosen to wipe from your memory...what shame. If you want to remind yourself just have a float around the different threads on this forum.

Pfffttt...obviously the trauma of the daily (salt) occurrences has got to you and you've chosen to wipe from your memory...what shame. If you want to remind yourself just have a float around the different threads on this forum.
Yet another Clayton's answer...

'You're salty because you're salty! Just look at all the threads!'

Excellent post. Recall being annoyed that the Lions gave up pick 12 for Cameron. in hindsight a bargain. Same deal with Neale and pick 6.
How is that comparable when they were pressing needs for the Lions. If there was a Tom Papley/Charlie Cameron or a Chad Warner type Carlton would give up all their picks without blinking. A half back is not a pressing need and therefore throwing away all your picks for one would be a bizarre decision

Carlton reportedly have no takers for the bag of potatoes they're trying to shop around to get proper players in.

Owies, Kennedy and Young - zero interest from other clubs. Looks like you're stuck with the 'magnificent three' Bloosers.

Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 2.13.31 PM.png

Carlton reportedly have no takers for the bag of potatoes they're trying to shop around to get proper players in.

Owies, Kennedy and Young - zero interest from other clubs. Looks like you're stuck with the 'magnificent three' Bloosers.

View attachment 2136122
Pretty sure all 3 players have been universally regarded as top 22 players for Carlton too...

You know Dan Houston is younger than John Noble - the player he would be replacing - don't you?
Yeah but anyone is an upgrade on Noble

View attachment 2136122
I'd prefer to keep Kennedy personally. Surprised Owies doesn't have a contract even from us, but guess there's something in his KPIs they really dont like.

Young.. Eh it'd be nice if someone, anyone took a punt...

Yep both of those were indeed excellent deals for Brissie, wouldn't have won the flag this year without them (well deserved btw).

Yet Carlton prefers to waste their once in a lifetime captain's final years by picking up Stocker MkII, go figure...
You haven't even got a clue who they're targeting, mindless dribble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But your club has been washed up and useless since 1936!

I am sure Carlton would love to be as washed up and useless as two flags in the last 14 years. Actually, they would take two Preliminary Final wins in the last 14 years. Carlton the most insipid club of the 21st century.

Eerily similar to the circumstances around Malthouse going to Carlton. As I said. This is operation ruin Carlton MK2.

Anyway it's super funny hearing Carlton supporters celebrating recruiting a Collingwood man. I guess you all hope he can bring across a little bit of what it takes to be successful. I mean it's not like you can generate that internally is it.

Carlton are desperate to be more like Collingwood😂. Not gonna happen though. Can't get the Blooser out of the Bloos.

Every time you write it as Bloos, it makes me think of this.

IMG_4841.jpeg

We're all salty because it's October and we should all be fearful about how amazing Carlton are going to be NEXT YEAR.
Especially once they jettison Owies.

No chance.

Carlton will have whoever they select with pick 12 in this year's draft.

They're 'coming'!
Can’t you smell what they’re cooking down there?

I am sure Carlton would love to be as washed up and useless as two flags in the last 14 years. Actually, they would take two Preliminary Final wins in the last 14 years. Carlton the most insipid club of the 21st century.
Ahead of Collingwood at the minute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back