Roast Carlton Supporters: Lack of Support?

Remove this Banner Ad

You were so disgusted that you gave up a membership of 41 years (because this is the first time we have players that don't care obviously), yet you care enough to protect the players reputation. Please, you came here with bs looking for a reaction.

You were so disgusted that you gave up a membership of 41 years (because this is the first time we have players that don't care obviously), yet you care enough to protect the players reputation. Please, you came here with bs looking for a reaction.
I just came here with my opinion. Sorry you find it offensive.It won't happen again.

I even found the Collingwood Cheer Squad to be a bit ho-hum about things.
Did you see the open letter from Joffa.

I was most disappointed with the crowd numbers... just over 61k for a Carlton vs Collingwood match. Thats disappointing.

It's rather disgusting that I agree with some of what Joffa was saying. The cost of the tickets are outrageous and are forcing people to stay at home and watch it on Fox. Why should people go to the game when they can sit at home in their nice warm living rooms instead of getting out to the game and soaking up the atmosphere and really getting behind their team.

I am just shitty mate...

Pissing down at farm when I am doing some earth moving
Had to bury two steers - snake bite
My daughter has decided she is off to London
and a tradie ran over the misuses' dog - had to replace hip and plates in badly broken leg etc etc

oh and Carlton is no better off after all the hoo haa than we were two years ago- when we had a Carlton born and bred coach in charge..

I miss Eddie B and his phat pantz, Ratts with his big ears and grin...rather 'rebuild/reload' with a Carlton bloke in charge than a bunch of ring ins..
Sorry... but it was the Carlton bloke that used to be in charge that put us in this position.

I would prefer to see someone from outside of the club come in and clean up the shit that was left behind by 'a Carlton bloke'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you see the open letter from Joffa.

I was most disappointed with the crowd numbers... just over 61k for a Carlton vs Collingwood match. Thats disappointing.

It's rather disgusting that I agree with some of what Joffa was saying. The cost of the tickets are outrageous and are forcing people to stay at home and watch it on Fox. Why should people go to the game when they can sit at home in their nice warm living rooms instead of getting out to the game and soaking up the atmosphere and really getting behind their team.
Gilligan Mac has a lot of horseshit to clean up.

Chris Yarran. Happy ?
Bigkev, it's sad that you have turned your back on your team. Why don't you hang around BF a bit more and see if you can rekindle the passion? At the least we could always use another fed-up ranter post-match. Aph might make cake if you commit to a full season.

Gilligan Mac has a lot of horseshit to clean up.
And he has to try and preserve Fat Vlad's legacy...

What a joke. Gilligan is going to cop the shit storm from ASADA right in the neck thanks to Fat Vlad and he is going to have to deal with it.

Bigkev, it's sad that you have turned your back on your team. Why don't you hang around BF a bit more and see if you can rekindle the passion? At the least we could always use another fed-up ranter post-match. Aph might make cake if you commit to a full season.
Cake ?
Sadly for a couple of people, I might hang around.It's good to see how passionate people are for there teams,no matter who the team is.Passion is good.I guess I'm just beyond sick and tired of losing.Since we last won the comp, Essendon have risen and fallen.Collingwood have hit rock bottom, come good and won a comp.Sydney are perenially in the top eight.Hawthorn have gone from nearly being stitched up with Melbourne.Geelong still win almost every week.Brisbane have risen and fallen.As have Port and the Eagles.And we've consistently been middle of the road. Nearly fluked a comp in '99 and I still genuinely believe we could've jagged 2000 at full strength.But besides that, when have we looked at a year and thought: "Shit, we're going to give it a nudge this year" ?

Cake ?
Sadly for a couple of people, I might hang around.It's good to see how passionate people are for there teams,no matter who the team is.Passion is good.I guess I'm just beyond sick and tired of losing.Since we last won the comp, Essendon have risen and fallen.Collingwood have hit rock bottom, come good and won a comp.Sydney are perenially in the top eight.Hawthorn have gone from nearly being stitched up with Melbourne.Geelong still win almost every week.Brisbane have risen and fallen.As have Port and the Eagles.And we've consistently been middle of the road. Nearly fluked a comp in '99 and I still genuinely believe we could've jagged 2000 at full strength.But besides that, when have we looked at a year and thought: "Shit, we're going to give it a nudge this year" ?
Based on the 2011 performances, I would have, and did say, we would give 2012 a decent nudge.

Unfortunately a truckload of injuries put us off our stride and a bunch of lazy players in our penultimate game of the season cost our then senior coach his job.

S'pose you got to realize the reality of what the odds of winning a flag now are. How many teams have joined the comp since 1995? 5 if you include Freo and the re-birthed Lions. 18 clubs, 1 goal. One of the biggest things Carlton has trouble with is patience. We were inpatient when there were only 12 teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Carlton Supporters: Lack of Support?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back