Carlton Training Monday 29th October

Remove this Banner Ad

Murph is a freaking unit.

18929.jpg

Wasn't this player returnining to WA? ;) :rolleyes:

18934.jpg

Gee! Look at Bower, hasn't he put on some muscle across the shoulders and developed.

/RobertWalls

I guess now that all the players are back at training it means all our delistings are finalised. can anyone confirm this? how many draft picks does this mean we'll have (considering jacko and aisake will be promoted)

I guess now that all the players are back at training it means all our delistings are finalised. can anyone confirm this? how many draft picks does this mean we'll have (considering jacko and aisake will be promoted)

Not necesarily. The first lodgement is on Thursday, and the second is closer to the ND. However, I would think we are all done and dusted with delisting this year.

Thanks for the good work guys.:thumbsu:

The boys are looking good - still a number who need to grit the teeth in the weight room over summer, particularly Austin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can have Juddy HBF.........our hopes may ride on what this man can do.

How much has this guy filled out? I remember seeing him standing near the player's race one day at Preston in 2005 & he looked like he might snap in half. He was nothing but a beanpole back then. There won't be too many AFL ruckmen pushing him out of the way in the next few years.

Take Cotchin. We don't need Kreuzer if we have these 2. Even if Aisake ends up as serviceable we'll still have one gun ruck in Hammer. Kreuzer will be a waste if these 2 become AFL standard ruckman (Kreuzer will be better than at least one of these two but Cotchin would be more valuble in that case) as we won't be able to fit all 3 in the team unless Kreuzer becomes a CHF.

Did anyone else watch the video on the carlton website? if so did anyone else think they saw teague in it? or anyone who went to training for that matter? itd be awesome if they were keeping himround the club, would mean theres a far greater carlton influence in the picking of the bullants team

Did anyone else watch the video on the carlton website? if so did anyone else think they saw teague in it? or anyone who went to training for that matter? itd be awesome if they were keeping himround the club, would mean theres a far greater carlton influence in the picking of the bullants team
Yeah, David Teague was there yesterday as he is our 2nd Development coach.

I did find it amuzing that Teague in his capacity as a coach still cant kick to save himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Training Monday 29th October

Remove this Banner Ad

Back