Game Day Carlton v Essendon Gameday Discussion - Rd 3, 2014 *No trolls or lurking likers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This boundary / reliance on kicking thing is getting old. Why make a list full of suspect kicks play that way.. You've taken away our run and carry and replaced it with what? Like asking the Rockets to play like the Pacers.

****ing finally.

Mick before the game was asked if the team had thought about the losses from last season. He said nope. When asked last season if games against Essendon meant more because of the rivalry and he said nope. It might not mean anything to him, but it means something to me. In our injury ravaged 2012, at least I could say we beat the Tiges, Bombers and Pies. This emotionless, no heart football is absolute crap.
100% agree.

We draft for a running, exciting game plan. Hence our abundance of flankers.

This old bloke thinks a game plan from 2010 will win us a flag in 3 years. Embarrassing and arrogant.

Watching the match... loving how Goddard has big balls when he has a shot at someone like Buckley but when someone like Jamison has a go at him... his balls disappear and he disappears quietly into the distance

classic bully

lol....

alot of people say play the kids, play the kids..!!
^^this

at least if we get some kids in with enthusiasm they will run and put in for eachother. rather than plodders who think its just another week, another game. notice how essendon run for eachother and create space?

deplorable. ive been pretty positive with the whole MM saga thus far, but I reckon tonight has just about swayed me to think that ratts was the better option. MM has bought a turnover of the list, but it seemed like we played as more a unit under ratts.

tough to watch tonight. red sashes everywhere :(

Watching the match... loving how Goddard has big balls when he has a shot at someone like Buckley but when someone like Jamison has a go at him... his balls disappear and he disappears quietly into the distance

classic bully
Bloke is a proven finals performer and has given Essendon their moneys worth.

Our players aren't fit to shine his shoes.

lol....

alot of people say play the kids, play the kids..!!
^^this

at least if we get some kids in with enthusiasm they will run and put in for eachother. rather than plodders who think its just another week, another game. notice how essendon run for eachother and create space?

deplorable. ive been pretty positive with the whole MM saga thus far, but I reckon tonight has just about swayed me to think that ratts was the better option. MM has bought a turnover of the list, but it seemed like we played as more a unit under ratts.

tough to watch tonight. red sashes everywhere :(
thats becauseratts was a carlton premiership player,a great dte guy-betts left because of mm -and the players loved his genuine big brother warmth and played for him!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My first post and I'm feeling ****ing disappointed, I'm going to watch Game Of Thrones reruns instead I think.
I think The Saddle Club reruns would beat this :oops:

This boundary / reliance on kicking thing is getting old. Why make a list full of suspect kicks play that way.. You've taken away our run and carry and replaced it with what? Like asking the Rockets to play like the Pacers.

****ing finally.

Mick before the game was asked if the team had thought about the losses from last season. He said nope. When asked last season if games against Essendon meant more because of the rivalry and he said nope. It might not mean anything to him, but it means something to me. In our injury ravaged 2012, at least I could say we beat the Tiges, Bombers and Pies. This emotionless, no heart football is absolute crap.
classic but we are the 76s

Stupid football...skills woeful and decision making worse.

If we continue to play a spare man (Yarran) and let Heppell run free, I fear the coaches are just as stupid as the players.

thats becauseratts was a carlton premiership player,a great dte guy-betts left because of mm -and the players loved his genuine big brother warmth and played for him!!!!!
Betts left because of MM? And you know how? Wished the players played for Ratts against Gold Coast in 2012.

Rowe, curnow, ellard, white not afl standard.
why isn't dennis armfield playing? he was a regular the last few years-he would get more goals than thomas?!! and a heart blues player like scotland should be playing against essendon and bell played quite well last night yet he is a sub tonight?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back