Game Day Carlton v Essendon Gameday Discussion - Rd 3, 2014 *No trolls or lurking likers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cripps and Graham aren't playing next week I'll be damned.

Seriously questioning the value of Murphy as captain. His on field body language is deplorable. He can't defend himself let alone defend his teammates. Nor do I ever see him pat a young teammate on the back after a good effort, nor do I see anybody doing that ever.

Menzel and bucks have had a go. So have walker Gibbs murthy and Simpson. Oh FFS why am I bothering?

What a flogging. No silver linings. Just humiliating.

whos our melo and I wouldn't mind chandler at chb
Probably Judd? The parallels only go so far, haha.

What will it do? Sack the coach and go for someone proven?

Unfortunately, we've already done that and wasted a ****load of cash in the process.

I really wonder about the administration of this club to be honest.
Gosh, I didn't mean it to sound that dramatic. :S I just meant play the kids. Quite a few in the twos who looked like they'd have a better crack than this sorry mob. And at least then, I could say 'they're young'. Instead of you know, having to put up with watching these experienced peas.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I hope they get infractions. Otherwise how have they been penalised? We are still paying for the salary cap.

Seriously questioning the value of Murphy as captain. His on field body language is deplorable. He can't defend himself let alone defend his teammates. Nor do I ever see him pat a young teammate on the back after a good effort, nor do I see anybody doing that ever.
Simmo should have been made captain. Our club can't even get something that obvious right.

kreuzer has played 5 good games for his whole career
I could name 15 ruckman better than him

Fair enough supporters have a right to be disappointed with tonight's effort, but there's no point being ridiculous and taking fictitious pot shots at blokes who aren't even playing; particularly one who has shown so much heart in his time at the club.

The problem is we have zero leaders. Just a team of shy introverts. No captain material.

Walker, Menzel, Thomas and Ellard having a legitimate go. Warnock falls over in a manner similar to a drunk. Have gotten nothing from too many again.

I think Swanny indicating earlier in the week that we could be turning over 25% of our list again at seasons end might be a little kind based off tonight's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back