Game Day Carlton v Essendon Gameday Discussion - Rd 3, 2014 *No trolls or lurking likers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take the tram past PP almost every weekday on the way to uni, always gazing at the door wondering what really goes on inside.

Suffice to say not much happens. Probably deliberate training to miss tackles, miss goals, be a pea-heart, lack leadership, not support your teammates and many more.

Wait, that was actually plenty of stuff.

Warnock looks like a drunk bending over trying to pick up his car keys from the floor whenever the balls near him... :mad:useless.

I'm not ashamed to say, I left at 3 quarter time. That is the worst performance I've seen from Carlton since the dark days. There's a reason why no club captains or media rated us. We are bottom 4, bottom 6 at best. No one can honestly say we are a sure thing to beat Melbourne. Malthouse has to go, he's failed. The team is worse now. I'm so glad I'm going to Europe on Tuesday. In fact, I probably won't go watch a game for the rest of the season. Pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's just rubbish. He has toyed with Carlisle & Daniher, but unfortunately our midfielders, as they have done for much of this season, continue to butcher the ball & then apply no defensive pressure after doing so. Blame the real culprits instead of one of your favorite whipping boys.
I've seen eleventeen hits to Essendon mids, three into his own head...rubbish indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back