Carlton vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton posters being very cruel and "Liking" all the harshest Tiger comments in the Tige Autopsy thread.

I don't think Richmond are too far away. More upside than Carlton that's for sure.

Carlton posters being very cruel and "Liking" all the harshest Tiger comments in the Tige Autopsy thread.

I don't think Richmond are too far away. More upside than Carlton that's for sure.

When lose like that three weeks running y deserve every kick in the balls you get

Season is gunna just get worse from here now

Richmond accounted for us pretty easily. And with the tools that will equip them to develop into a very good side.

Carlton, meanwhile, will only go backwards over the next few seasons.

So enjoy your moment in the Sun.
why would we go backwards? we will only have more players back from injuries and youngsters more developed and we dont have lots of old guys retiring so maybe you should have said you 'hope' we go backwards instead

and i suppose you were innocently trawling through the autopsy thread, and not looking to take joy from misery?

this 'like' thing happens on all boards.

Nah... This is needlessly cruel. Kinda like Chris Judd intentioonally dislocating a prone and defenceless player's shoulder. Or like Chris Judd digging his nails into a prone a defenceless player eye socket; or... Well you get the picture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a positive for you all (other than Cotchin, who is a dead set ****ing freak).

Deledio, there's 44 seconds to go. Centre bounce and he starts on the wing, ball goes out to him, dummies not one, not two but three players to send the ball into the 50. Can't buy class.

Nah... This is needlessly cruel. Kinda like Chris Judd intentioonally dislocating a prone and defenceless player's shoulder. Or like Chris Judd digging his nails into a prone a defenceless player eye socket; or... Well you get the picture.

i get it. cheap shots. like bringing chris judd into an argument is a cheap shot? very judd of you.

why would we go backwards? we will only have more players back from injuries and youngsters more developed and we dont have lots of old guys retiring so maybe you should have said you 'hope' we go backwards instead

This is only my second post on the board and I already know there's no use justifying these posters with a reply. Let him have his opinion we both know that while carlton has had a devastating season there's plenty to look forward to, Enjoy the win brother!

As for the game,

Was scrappy, messy, ugly footy from both sides with so many errors. proud of the boys for fighting all the way through and in the end got the lucky goal to get us over the line! with that being said, best last 5 mins of any game I've watched the blues play in this season. The crowd was going ballistic at the ground!

Murph is a star. Mclean has been incredible and really admire his hard work (10 tackles!!). Jamison destroyed Jack.

Tuck is a beast and had a hell of a game, just gad to get cleaner with his disposals. Martin is all class one of my fav non blues. Cotchin... give this guy captain already!

FFS ! I am convinced after this week and last week that the AFL want Carlton in the finals :thumbsdown:

Honestly, with the goals they pulled out of their Arse last week, (And many were pure arse believe me )
And tonight of course, yet again scoring Flukey, Arsey Goals and getting all the lucky bounces as per usual , Finally, to go along with that , at least 5 totally disgraceful decisions favouring Carlton yet again, i am convinced that the Navy Blues are the luckiest bunch of pricks ever to play AFL / VFL , and undeservedly so i might add !

Just post 'I'm dumb & mad' next time'. Richmond got 25 Free kicks as well, several dubious. We aren't even lucky at all by the way. I mean, we're luckier then WB and RIchmond but hey, other then St. Kilda who isn't?

Just post 'I'm dumb & mad' next time'. Richmond got 25 Free kicks as well, several dubious. We aren't even lucky at all by the way. I mean, we're luckier then WB and RIchmond but hey, other then St. Kilda who isn't?
Hope u finish 9th

KB, comic genius.

Just spewing that I am in a meeting on Monday morning as I would love to hear the abusive calls.

KB has gone from having a lighthearted crack at Carlton to making a fool of himself and it is sad as he is a legend.:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back