Carlton vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Just post 'I'm dumb & mad' next time'. Richmond got 25 Free kicks as well, several dubious. We aren't even lucky at all by the way. I mean, we're luckier then WB and RIchmond but hey, other then St. Kilda who isn't?
Didn't know that Flukey was in the dictionary?

Just spewing that I am in a meeting on Monday morning as I would love to hear the abusive calls.

KB has gone from having a lighthearted crack at Carlton to making a fool of himself and it is sad as he is a legend.:(
KB generating interest in the game is bad how?

Hope u finish 9th

Why are you mad though? It is because your team lost to the Blues with no judd, waite, simpson, robinson, kruezer, hendo, laidler, hampson, warnock, walker half a Murphy, half a Carrazzo and with Bower/russell IN. It's probably that.

KB generating interest in the game is bad how?

The way he does it detracts from his image as a serious commentator of football, which then likely affects the way younger supporters view his standing in the game. Matthews and KB were both champion rovers - Lethal went on to build a stronger post-playing reputation with an outstanding coaching career, while KB got sacked as coach, sooked about for years and now hams it up on radio making silly quips that undermine him every year.

I've got a positive for you all (other than Cotchin, who is a dead set ******* freak).

Deledio, there's 44 seconds to go. Centre bounce and he starts on the wing, ball goes out to him, dummies not one, not two but three players to send the ball into the 50. Can't buy class.

Yeah and getting around 3 players then Bombing the ball forward got Richmond What? Yep another Loss..
As for KB someone from Richmond should tell him to shut up, he gives Carlton ammunition every time they play Richmond..

It's pretty obvious that KB is having some fun. If you guys take it seriously it's more of a reflection upon you to be honest :(
No-one takes it seriously, but then no-one takes Bartlett seriously & therein lies the point. One of the greats of the Richmond Football Club will be more recognised by the current generation as that clown on SEN, rather than as a champion player. Maybe Bartlett is happy with that, but I would be surprised if that is the case.

No-one takes it seriously, but then no-one takes Bartlett seriously & therein lies the point. One of the greats of the Richmond Football Club will be more recognised by the current generation as that clown on SEN, rather than as a champion player. Maybe Bartlett is happy with that, but I would be surprised if that is the case.
Well, apparently he provides Carlton fans with ammunition every time we play them, so someone is taking him seriously. It's not ammunition if we all accept that it's simply in jest is it? I mean, the flogs who are desperate to get on air on a Monday to tell KB that he's an idiot are doing what exactly? Boosting his ratings I suspect.

As to his legacy... well that's for him to worry about isn't it? I think he's fantastic on the radio and maybe that's what he'll be remembered for by the generations that never saw him play. Do you think they're going out of their way to seek out footage of Leigh Matthews and KB to see why they're so highly regarded as players? Even if they do grainy footage of a very different game will hardly do justice to what we know to be true.

He is the master troll. Carlton fans take the bait all the time. Quite funny.
I acturally like KB, You can't take footy to seriously & He does a good job on the radio aswell bleed yellow & black. You need characters in the AFL community, it's what makes it fun! thats why my favourite player was Fevola (provided so much entertainment)

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back