Carlton

• Thread starter Woof
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

W

Woof

Wasn't it great to see Carlton supporters so dignified in defeat on Saturday.
It was all the umpires fault wasn't it?
Don't bother looking at the fact they were playing a half strength side with five kids who have played a total of 8 games between them, had no fit players on the bench in the last quarter and were playing them on their own dung-hill.

Doggie, Doggie, Doggie ha, ha, ha.

Sensational Woof, bloody sooks, I don't know if you heard 3AW after match but one of the Carlscum intellagencia rang in too whinge about the umps and said "on that performance today the Doggies shouldn't make the 8". Oh ok then so that means Carlcum should get the wooden spoon, the logic's frightening.

From what little I saw on "Around the Grounds" they got at least 2 goals from dodgey decisions as well.

Did you go, it must have been "schhweeeet", "speeccial" even? What I wouldn't give for the Dons to beat that scum on their own toy ground and be there to see it.

It's was spoiled only by the fact Pigs Arse was overseas at the time, damn.

Cheers

Yea thanks a bunch Woof. Whatever hope the Hawkers had of getting the Dons a little of guard went right out the window after your great little scraggers getting up. (Kidding, at least I think im kidding)
wink.gif

No seriously, great result for you and it couldnt get any sweeter those type of wins. Except as Rice said if mr elephant nose was there to watch it. Looks the goods that Murphy too.

gday all,
it was also great to see some good old fashioned trash talk directed at the carlton players.
You love to see spiteful, grudge matches like that where the struggling underdog beats the cheque book cup buyers. (libbas "fake" elbow to Koutas head was classic too)

As for John Elliot, hopefully his personal jet passes through the Bermuda Triangle on the way back, and he is sucked into a satanic vortex of eternal misery and torment.

A.

In the words of the great PJK, this was The Sweetest Victory. Even though it was tight, I spent half the match laughing at the Carlton fans shitting themselves at the prospect of losing to a second 18 Bulldog team. Enjoy your DUDbuster on Friday night Carlton Scum! Can't beat the 'Dogs, don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as the Bombers. As for free kicks, I've been going to that prick of a ground for 20 years & seen numerous bullshit fees paid to the navy blue filth in front of goal. It's called Karma you blue arseholes. Love to take you weak pricks on in the finals when Grant, Darcy, Hunter & Dimma are back on board. Carlton out in straight sets this finals series, how tragic that would be!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Carlscum are as good as they seem to think they are ONE free kick in the last minute wouldn't have mattered . They would have been miles in front???? Stuff a couple of free kicks WHY were they not way in front?? Correct me if I am wrong but aern't there four qtrs.

Jod23, you're from Perth, what the hell do you know about umpiring? Remember who invented the game - VICTORIANS! The Eagles are the Kings of receiving soft free kicks at home, so say no more Jod23.
The Bulldogs won the match because they were the better & harder team on the day. The 'Dogs are also the first team to beat Carlton twice this season, Essendon will be the second team to do it on Friday night.

Red Devil the new kid comes on abusing ppl...very nice. Another Victorian, as if we dont have enough of you sorry asses already.
We all know why the bullies won the game and thats because they got a bullshit free kick 10 metres from goal with minutes remaining, it was a shocking call...enough said.

I don't think you give enough credit to the Bullies. ONE free kick shouldn't make any difference to Carlscum. Home ground nearly a full team and what? they can't get away from the Dogs. God help them if Whitnall and Kouta are out. Come on credit to the Bullies for a great win.

So,bullshit decision was it,a shove in the back by the first defender, a hip to the side of the head by the second.
And what about Hamill tripping Liberatore in front of goal,not only was he not reported straight away, there was not even a free kick given.
It all evens out in the end,but don't go lending that Parkville filth a sympathetic ear from the other side of the continent.

Grendel, very true if that happened to the Eagles id be calling for a free but id be calling for it from a biased position. I dont like the Dogs or the Blues and i just thought it was a dodgy free kick thats all.
Good point though about Carlton not putting them away, and they paid the price, dodgy free kick or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back