Coach Caro's beef against Clarkson is getting pathetic and sad now

Remove this Banner Ad

It looked very contrived and forced to me.

All for some colour in the game, and people being allowed to express themselves - but he looked like he was faking it. And looked like a bit of a dick TBH.

Regardless, this is just the beginning of what Clarkson will continue to face, until he can prove he's innocent of being a prick to the indigenous families in that investigation. This is nothing, it will continue to escalate.

Good show last night Caro

Sour Caroline Ba ba baaahhh , your lines never are any good.

I’ve never been inclined to watch classified and never would

WTF was wrong with Clarko's sideline antics exactly ?

It added some fun and colour to a gripping and entertaining game and final quarter.

The way its going, even if North went through the entire season undefeated and won the flag, she would still find a way to criticise Al Clarkson.

She used to be a fine journalist (best print one we had in footy in years) but these last few years, she has become too obsessed with personal grudges and muck raking, and it makes it hard to watch Footy Classified these days.

Pull your head in Caro and let it go with Clarko. Obsession is not healthy.

The problem is that Clarkson is out of control and crazy.
He has anger issues, issues with women, issues with Indigenous people and now he's acting like a clown.
Caro is 100% right. The sooner Clarkson is booted out of AFL the better, but he won't be because he is winning games.
If North want a coach who carries on like the Capital City goofball, good luck to them.

Last edited:
Aristotle Pickett why the disagree my man?

She is sour, particularly when it comes to anything north related? Imagine being miffed about a coach enjoying his job for a club she repeatedly reports as in the doldrums.

Keith Greig really messed her mind up

What happened to the Coke Zero?
I still call it that the amount of times I’ve been told “we only have no sugar” and I remember oh that’s right they’ve changed it.

For me, this is less about Caro vs Clarko, and more about Caro vs NMFC.

She's been on our ass for 15 years now, ever since we made her look silly and exposed her as a Demetriou mouth-piece in the push to relocate NMFC to the Gold Coast.

Any chance she gets to sink her boot into our club, she takes with gusto.

I don't think Clarkson is fit to be in the AFL mate to be honest.
I mean Tarryn Thomas has shown no respect to women and surprise surprise his coach threatened a women.
Well we have dealt with TT again, I do think there is a million dollar anvil stopping us from dealing with him effectively.

I think you know full well that Clarkson wasn’t threatening that reporter but yes the words he used was crap but his intention was “one day you’ll face the scrutiny “ , her door stopping was worthy of scorn.

Even if we disagree on this point , critising the bloke for showing a bit of genuine joy is pretty weird

She's been on our ass for 15 years now, ever since we made her look silly and exposed her as a Demetriou mouth-piece in the push to relocate NMFC to the Gold Coast.

Of course it is

This is absurd. Surely the afl want genuine joy to be celebrated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we have dealt with TT again, I do think there is a million dollar anvil stopping us from dealing with him effectively.

I think you know full well that Clarkson wasn’t threatening that reporter but yes the words he used was crap but his intention was “one day you’ll face the scrutiny “ , her door stopping was worthy of scorn.

Even if we disagree on this point , critising the bloke for showing a bit of genuine joy is pretty weird
I think 'you're time will come' is pretty aggressive and threatening compared to 'one day you'll face the scrutiny' which is totally acceptable.
I think Caro's alluding to mental health problems or grandiosity from Clarkson.

I think 'you're time will come' is pretty aggressive and threatening compared to 'one day you'll face the scrutiny' which is totally acceptable.
Yes the words used in that case were terrible. We can differ re: intent but yes the words were bad.

But bringing in him getting caught up in the excitement is nothing more than a guy enjoying/supporting his players. Any other interpretation is a massive reach

It's funny when shebwas continually harassing him when he was at the hawks, it was all "good journalism," he changes his stripes and now it's an issue?
I’ll be honest I didn’t really notice much when he was at the hawks apart from when he punched the wall but this attack is absolutely bizzare.

So she hates Clarko and North, looks like their meant to be together

I could see why some people would think this is a bit much, but it's hardy worth any air time. If you think its a bit much just have a laugh at him and move on. A waste of TV time going on about this

I could see why some people would think this is a bit much, but it's hardy worth any air time. If you think its a bit much just have a laugh at him and move on. A waste of TV time going on about this
Really? How is it a bit much? Seemed absolutely pure to me

I’ll be honest I didn’t really notice much when he was at the hawks apart from when he punched the wall but this attack is absolutely bizzare.

So she hates Clarko and North, looks like their meant to be together
Every week her and barret would have a "it's not a good look" article about clarko.
That's where the angry clarko rhetoric came from. You yourself have fallen for it with the "punched a hole in the wall"
It was a slap at best

It was uncalled for and not appropriate. He apologised, she accepted the apology. If people accept the apology then the next phase is moving on. If she didn't accept the apology then that is a different story, there would have to be some other form of of conflict resolution.

It is fine for Caro or anyone else to have an opinion on Clarko or anyone else, she doesn't like him, fine. She doesn't like my club, fine. She is being dishonest though with her faux outrage and claims of neutrality or even absurdly saying she is one of Clarko's biggest supporters. Come on. Just call a spade a spade.

It is her masquerading under the cover of a journalist or claims to have sources when she is as unhinged as the biggest BF nuffy that is hard to swallow.

Every week her and barret would have a "it's not a good look" article about clarko.
That's where the angry clarko rhetoric came from. You yourself have fallen for it with the "punched a hole in the wall"
It was a slap at best
That’s your first problem; Damo we certainly are bereft of quality operators in the media

If he were coaching Essendon (who she was pushing for and predicting him to go to last year) we wouldn't hear a peep from her.

She just hates anything/one North related, has for decades. Even oppo fans are starting to see it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Caro's beef against Clarkson is getting pathetic and sad now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back