Coach Caro's beef against Clarkson is getting pathetic and sad now

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? How is it a bit much? Seemed absolutely pure to me
Some people find being overly animated annoying or think they're carrying on like a headless chook, that's all. Kinda like how some react to over the top goal celebrations. I have no issue with it though.

I think there's a time to pick your battles and this wasn't one of them and looks quite sad. Caro needs to cool her jets on Clarko and also North.

However, the general love affair with Clarko is quite amazing, a real boys club affair the AFL has. Personally, I think the guy is a rude arrogant w***er but thats just my opinion.

Some people find being overly animated annoying or think they're carrying on like a headless chook, that's all. Kinda like how some react to over the top goal celebrations. I have no issue with it though.
I guess, I thought it was great.

AFL Media: "Why won't players and coaches show any personality, they are all robots."
Clarko shows some personality on the bench
AFL Media: "HOW DARE HE SHOW HOW MUCH FUN HE IS HAVING WHAT IF THEY HAD LOST?"

JFC the AFL Media landscape is a massive pile of dogshit, no wonder utter deadshits like Tom Morris walk back into their jobs.

It looked very contrived and forced to me.

All for some colour in the game, and people being allowed to express themselves - but he looked like he was faking it. And looked like a bit of a dick TBH.

Regardless, this is just the beginning of what Clarkson will continue to face, until he can prove he's innocent of being a prick to the indigenous families in that investigation. This is nothing, it will continue to escalate.
Hello Caro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he were coaching Essendon (who she was pushing for and predicting him to go to last year) we wouldn't hear a peep from her.

She just hates anything/one North related, has for decades. Even oppo fans are starting to see it.
I've been wondering for some time what her issues were, I remember she would go at Brayshaw a lot. Though I am not sure she was ever much of a Clarkson fan anyway, so I guess the two have combined for her dislike.

WTF was wrong with Clarko's sideline antics exactly ?

It added some fun and colour to a gripping and entertaining game and final quarter.

The way its going, even if North went through the entire season undefeated and won the flag, she would still find a way to criticise Al Clarkson.

She used to be a fine journalist (best print one we had in footy in years) but these last few years, she has become too obsessed with personal grudges and muck raking, and it makes it hard to watch Footy Classified these days.

Pull your head in Caro and let it go with Clarko. Obsession is not healthy.

I agree with Caro.

I was watching the game and Clarko was carrying on like a pork chop on the sidelines and I literally said to my friends at the time "does this guy have any idea that this game isn't over? They're only 4 goals up. He's going to look like a goose if Freo come back". 10 minutes later his grin was gone. It showed a complete lack of game sense.

I'm all for coaches being light-hearted but I've known Clarko for long enough to know that he's had a long history of punching walls and spectators as well as belittling media reporters to the point where I don't buy this lighter side and I agree with the other posters that say it was fake and forced.

Last edited:
She's an idiot.

I thought it was wonderful.

My husband and our daughters are North supporters. I have seen how hard it has been for North supporters over the last few years.

My family are so happy at the moment!

It is not too late, Bop, just need to change the colour of one stripe... put it to a family vote. :p

I loved watching him on the sidelines, and his reaction when we held on was awesome to see. Nice to have a bit of passion and positivity around the place after the last few years where nobody at North has had much to smile or cheer about. If we lost and he looked like a bit of a dick then so be it. Caro finding all the negatives in it is indeed sad/pathetic, but definitely expected, she trashes North at every single opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Caro's beef against Clarkson is getting pathetic and sad now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back