Game Day Cats V Dogs at a Windswept Kardinia Park 20/7/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The last train leaving geelong is qt 10.58pm to southern cross. Will i be able to make it after the game please?
South Geelong is a much closer station. Only a couple of minutes to walk there. Or was there a specific reason you were wanting to leave from Geelong? You could make it if you really hustled.

South Geelong is a much closer station. Only a couple of minutes to walk there. Or was there a specific reason you were wanting to leave from Geelong? You could make it if you really hustled.

There's replacement buses from Geelong onwards :( I'm planning to walk to Geelong station after the game rather than the packed buses.

Last time I travelled to kardinia to watch the dogs play the cats, we won.

I won't depress you with how long ago it was, but I'll just say Scott West was playing at the time.
Well, there will at least be Scott West DNA, running around out there..

There's replacement buses from Geelong onwards :( I'm planning to walk to Geelong station after the game rather than the packed buses.
The dreaded replacement buses. Always a nightmare.

How appropriate at the moment raining cats and dogs but at least the rain may clear up by game time. Still likely low scoring game in windy and slippery conditions. Making the most of our opportunities is going to be crucial in getting the win we need. Will suit Libba just hope he does not get a head knock in those conditions.

I'm ordering extra jalepenos on my pizza today in solidarity with any BF posters who make the trip to that hell-hole.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How appropriate at the moment raining cats and dogs but at least the rain may clear up by game time. Still likely low scoring game in windy and slippery conditions. Making the most of our opportunities is going to be crucial in getting the win we need. Will suit Libba just hope he does not get a head knock in those conditions.
Why are we hoping the rain stops? We play very well in shit conditions. Could be our best chance at beating them. Brutal, wet, surge footy. Would have suited Garcia perfectly.

I am convinced we are going into this game to tall. I guess it is hard to make the call on JUH, Sam, Astro, Tim, Rory given recent form and status in the team but thought maybe one of the quasi talls of Buku or Coffield would have come out.

I just hope we can get the win but round 1 to Scott over Bevo. That is hardly surprising Scott normally out coaches Bevo.

I am convinced we are going into this game to tall. I guess it is hard to make the call on JUH, Sam, Astro, Tim, Rory given recent form and status in the team but thought maybe one of the quasi talls of Buku or Coffield would have come out.

I just hope we can get the win but round 1 to Scott over Bevo. That is hardly surprising Scott normally out coaches Bevo.
Calm down

Last time I travelled to kardinia to watch the dogs play the cats, we won.

I won't depress you with how long ago it was, but I'll just say Scott West was playing at the time.

Ha! Last time I went there Dougie was playing… his 12th senior game! We lost. I don’t remember much about the game but I recall there were major building works going on and it was extremely muddy. There was also limited access to toilets so dudes were pissing behind the hessian sacks that were supposed to be cordoning off the construction area. I’ve probably been to 400+ games since then.

I hate the place and it’s time we buried our hoodoo. Beginning tonight. Kudos to every one of our supporters attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back