Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the VFL changes:

Team Selection​

In: Jhye Clark, Mark O’Connor, Oscar Murdoch, Joe Furphy
Out: Shaun Mannagh, Rhys Stanley, Jed Bews, Will Sheahan

Quotes? NFI me.
I’ve picked it up pretty clearly over the years. Not sure how you could miss it.

But I don’t know why it makes any difference. There are other women who post on here, some who reveal their gender and I’m sure others who don’t.

It’d be a pretty boring board if it was just men.

I’ve picked it up pretty clearly over the years. Not sure how you could miss it.

But I don’t know why it makes any difference. There are other women who post on here, some who reveal their gender and I’m sure others who don’t.

So much the bolded

And sorry if this sounds a bit crude, but I'm more interested in the content of someone's posts & character of the poster, rather than what's between their legs... 😂

From my own experience, when I first started posting I didn't go out of my way to identify my gender but I've also never hidden it, and if folks pay attention to me emoji use, I try to use the female version when the option is there

In all my years on BF, I haven't really found ones gender an issue in regards to how they're received by others and that we're generally a really respectful community. But I do find it's still an issue in other places like on FB - I had someone telling me to go back to the kitchen & stick to the AFLW when I was correcting their misinformation on FB

Just oblivious as usual cos as you say for the most part it really doesn't matter. Pleasantly surprised I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does that mean?

Explain Facebook Live GIF

😜 😜 😜

TBH, I've often wondered if your a man or woman, which is quite a compliment, means you're very balanced.

Agree, makes little difference as AFL has a 50/50 following.

Well, women add that 'Je ne chest quoi' element + I as a cranky, old, crazy, cat lady offer a WTF element (I hope).

Crazy Cat Lady - Eyeballs-Trolley.gif

Vive la difference!

TBH, I've often wondered if your a man or woman, which is quite a compliment, means you're very balanced.

Agree, makes little difference as AFL has a 50/50 following.

Well, women add that 'Je ne chest quoi' element + I as a cranky, old, crazy, cat lady offer a WTF element (I hope).

View attachment 2039299

Vive la difference!
Thanks, a nice compliment.

Again, it doesn’t matter, but for the record, I’m not a woman.

So much the bolded

And sorry if this sounds a bit crude, but I'm more interested in the content of someone's posts & character of the poster, rather than what's between their legs... 😂

From my own experience, when I first started posting I didn't go out of my way to identify my gender but I've also never hidden it, and if folks pay attention to me emoji use, I try to use the female version when the option is there

In all my years on BF, I haven't really found ones gender an issue in regards to how they're received by others and that we're generally a really respectful community. But I do find it's still an issue in other places like on FB - I had someone telling me to go back to the kitchen & stick to the AFLW when I was correcting their misinformation on FB
"between their legs"
Jagyasini Singh Zip It GIF

"I had someone telling me to go back to the kitchen & stick to the AFLW when I was correcting their misinformation on FB"

That speaks volumes about her, not you. Still, for a woman to say that in this age is despicable! Orrfff to work with Aunt Lydia in Gideon, where she can be complicit in patriarchal structures in order to hold onto what little power she's afforded.

Agree cats09, I think everyone is generally respectful, with healthy discussion. We're fortunate to have a terrific forum.

"between their legs"
Jagyasini Singh Zip It GIF

"I had someone telling me to go back to the kitchen & stick to the AFLW when I was correcting their misinformation on FB"

That speaks volumes about her, not you. Still, for a woman to say that in this age is despicable! Orrfff to work with Aunt Lydia in Gideon, where she can be complicit in patriarchal structures in order to hold onto what little power she's afforded.

Agree cats09, I think everyone is generally respectful, with healthy discussion. We're fortunate to have a terrific forum.

It was a user with a male name

Don't think they liked being corrected by a woman, but they also had goes at other guys who told them to chill

It was a user with a male name

Don't think they liked being corrected by a woman, but they also had goes at other guys who told them to chill
My mistake, misread, thought it was a woman.

Still speaks volumes about him. Very sad for his female loved ones, if he thinks that way.

For a man to be gentle with children + animals is one of the most beautiful qualities. It means they are an intelligent, sensitive, tolerant, loving + very strong man. It's easy to be macho + a coward. The best guys have amazing qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back