Might be time to open
Red Wine GIF

😜 😜 😜
I've opened a nice Pinot

Here's the VFL changes:

Team Selection​

In: Jhye Clark, Mark O’Connor, Oscar Murdoch, Joe Furphy
Out: Shaun Mannagh, Rhys Stanley, Jed Bews, Will Sheahan

Means bews must be injured (more likely) or playing afl (not likely).
Typical geelong and inaccurate injury reports.

That reads to me like we are holding stanley over for the pies game.

How did you not know cats_09 was a female?
She talks about it often
My error. But talk about jumping at shadows.
I was referring to the Mrs Stewart comment. Not sure what it was about
cats_09 is well known to me and I have for a LONG time highly rated HER posts.

Agree he's on track to be a brilliant winger but also they've thrown him on ball in the vfl and he's dominated. Everything else he's done in the 2s has translated so I wouldn't at all be surprised if next year we see him do a substantial amount of work in the gym and come out and play like connor rozee
If he indeed goes on to be a full time mid, what fun it will be to watch this kid go from pick dregs too a brownlow.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how noticeable it was on TV versus at the ground, but when Stewart was in at centre bounces, he was never starting up on the circle like teammates, and instead looked to be a good 3m - 4m back off the circle on the defensive side

He was also good at holding his depth and not getting sucked into the ball like we've seen teammates get done doing
It was very apparent on TV, and such a relief. Think it helps when his wingspan is so much larger then say Clark/ Atkins, for reeling in oppo attacks and he is very fast off mark, so his closing speed and width is an advantage

Means bews must be injured (more likely) or playing afl (not likely).
Typical geelong and inaccurate injury reports.

That reads to me like we are holding stanley over for the pies game.
Bews Did not look injured in the Rowan micd up clip club released. Maybe some days old I guess

Damn I've loved games against the Hawks since 2008. The Paul Chapman gift that keeps on giving. Hope we bust them.

Im sure Scott would give a word salad answer for the media if we lost this one, but personally I just feel like this is must-win territory.

lameday...

we are playing the lame Hawks after all

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back