Game Day Cats V Hawks Sat Jul6 435 pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here's another one.

Hopefully the AFL have provided the Hawks with Google Maps so they can find their way down the highway - they gonna need all the directions that they can get its been that long.

We are back on the winners list and its nice to see. Pies dropped to Bombers last night and we dropped the Bombs by 45 so take that for whatever its worth.

Hawks in a good run of form and will be looking to run hard and get forward of the ball and take the game on - we cant let them get up and about.

And that means getting the MF on top or at least breaking even and giving the quality I50 delivery we need to get on top.

Rohan play game 200 and us getting closer to 100 for us.

Mannagh, Neale, Humphries, Knevitt, Dempsey all under 30 games. We have youth a plenty in this one and we'll need the enthuisasm.

Hawks are rebuilding too and while the respect is there as this IS THE Rivalry - and we need to smash them.

4 points will keep us in the Top 5 and with the Pies next week who knows where we'll end up.

But first, the Pooes and Wees need to get flushed.

GO Catters

In today’s HUN Isaac Smith rated the top 5 Hawks v Cats games in which he played from 2011. 23 in total. 4 of the 5 were Cats wins!

A late change to the side would not surprise this aftenoon. Using SDK in the ruck and the Hawks bringing in Lewis, we look light on for talls down back, even more so if Tom Stewart is going through the middle. So COS coming in to add a tall defender to me seems logical. I would take Tuohy out (managed) and give Mitch Duncan a light week by making him sub.

On SDK in the ruck, he will get smashed in the middle but around the ground his mobility should be a big advantage.

Welcome back and good luck to Shaun Mannagh. Its a new era up forward.

Finally congets to Gary Rohan on his 200th. You have been great in your time in the Hoops. I dont think we would have won it all in 22 without you. No more needs to be said.

In today’s HUN Isaac Smith rated the top 5 Hawks v Cats games in which he played from 2011. 23 in total. 4 of the 5 were Cats wins!
Hope one of the Cats wins was when he missed after the siren?

Hope one of the Cats wins was when he missed after the siren?

You mean "The Sleeper Agent" Game.

He knew what he was doing, was letting Scotty know as our guy "SupaHotFire" would say

"Imma bout to end this man's TEAM'S WHOLE career"

isaac smith.jpg
Loop Reaction GIF

And here's another one.

Hopefully the AFL have provided the Hawks with Google Maps so they can find their way down the highway - they gonna need all the directions that they can get its been that long.

We are back on the winners list and its nice to see. Pies dropped to Bombers last night and we dropped the Bombs by 45 so take that for whatever its worth.

Hawks in a good run of form and will be looking to run hard and get forward of the ball and take the game on - we cant let them get up and about.

And that means getting the MF on top or at least breaking even and giving the quality I50 delivery we need to get on top.

Rohan play game 200 and us getting closer to 100 for us.

Mannagh, Neale, Humphries, Knevitt, Dempsey all under 30 games. We have youth a plenty in this one and we'll need the enthuisasm.

Hawks are rebuilding too and while the respect is there as this IS THE Rivalry - and we need to smash them.

4 points will keep us in the Top 5 and with the Pies next week who knows where we'll end up.

But first, the Pooes and Wees need to get flushed.

GO Catters
Live ladder sees us 4th at the end of H&A https://www.liveladders.com/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For any Poos and Wees fans lurking...here you go.

I know you clowns are already thinking Finals based on everyone in the media kissing your ass but you have to go through us first.

And you have to do it in unknown hostile territory.

Good luck :cool:

View attachment 2039723
IMG_5890.gif
Here’s to another classic with no injuries.
I said to a mate last night, I hate Geelong, but have massive respect for the club, and love the rivalry.
By comparison I just hate Essendon they are scum. That is a big difference.
Good luck.

View attachment 2039872
Here’s to another classic with no injuries.
I said to a mate last night, I hate Geelong, but have massive respect for the club, and love the rivalry.
By comparison I just hate Essendon they are scum. That is a big difference.
Good luck.
Likewise. Good to see the rivalry get re-ignited again.

Did we beat the Hawks in the finals (knock-out games) in any of our recent flag year games?
2011 QF - not knock out im pretty sure they had double chance.

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back