Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If he's good .ates with sebas coach, not sure he'd need a special meeting, pretty sure he'd go with woorineens blessing to better his footy
Think it was more a beer and feed while they are both in the NT wouldn’t be surprised if it was about $$ as well. They played together up the NT a few seasons ago and back at swan hill. Toby Thoolen apparently playing a part in those talks somehow

Thoolen is good mates with the coaches at Sebastopol
Yeah he played with kiel in the VFL and he played at Sebas in 2019. I heard kiel got thoolen to have a chat to kirbs about how the Ballarat league is and how Sebas is that’s just what I’ve heard but could be wrong

Have the blues got enough big man power up forward? No Curnow, does Davis play fwd, not sure he's a natural fwd, he's better down back with a run in the ruck and Lang is a ruck, if cohuna can win enough of the footy in the middle they've got the fire power to win their first, I think they go into the year red hot favourites with kerang and works a rung below

Have the blues got enough big man power up forward? No Curnow, does Davis play fwd, not sure he's a natural fwd, he's better down back with a run in the ruck and Lang is a ruck, if cohuna can win enough of the footy in the middle they've got the fire power to win their first, I think they go into the year red hot favourites with kerang and works a rung below
Curnow missed a bit of footy last year with his heart issue and played back more than forward when he returned including finals. I would think Davis will play back, possibly with his brother.

I see on the wrfl clearances, Joey Halloran to cmfl. Anyone know what club ? Was very highly regarded in the western suburbs on & off the field. Dont believe he has played for quite a few years now due to work. Played a huge role in Majak Daw getting drafted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curnow missed a bit of footy last year with his heart issue and played back more than forward when he returned including finals. I would think Davis will play back, possibly with his brother.
Will his brother be fit/good enough to fit into that kerang side? He's very open in saying that he hasn't done a pre season and never trained all his years out at quambatook. He would've had to been the what? 10 years?

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will his brother be fit/good enough to fit into that kerang side? He's very open in saying that he hasn't done a pre season and never trained all his years out at quambatook. He would've had to been the what? 10 years?

He would’ve been a walk up start a few years ago but don’t think I’ve seen him play in the last couple of years.he would have been a great get for them before that.

That’s why I put possibly in there. He has been training apparently but how much I don’t know. Kerang lack tall’s so his size will be an advantage.

Never like seeing a guy play for multiple clubs in the same league
Yeh I never like seeing it but I think it’ll happen more and more as the talent pool of locals gets smaller and smaller. Woorinen and Tooly won flags with plenty of these types.
I think Nyah’s new coach has been at about 4-5 CM clubs.

Never like seeing a guy play for multiple clubs in the same league

Linc playing with mates at Balranald was good for him at the time.
Didn’t chase money but needed to be playing with a group of mates.
I would have liked to see him have a crack at GV level but footy wasn’t the priority at that stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back