2nds Centrals vs Port Adelaide - Round 10 @ Elizabeth

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s made about 5 clangers and Bergman another three. Both depressingly poor.

Sure has and they're no orphans in that regard too.

But if you read the posts on here by some, repeating themselves over and over and over each week, the key to it all is just to play guys in the seniors every week just because it somehow magically 'develops' them.

None of the younger mid size players deserve a go in the seniors and most have gaping holes in their games. A few of the taller guys look ok, some of them looking pretty good actually but you need to see them play like this against better sides than Centrals and West.

Really need to draft a few good young mids in the very near future.

The young guy on loan from West Adelaide looks ok. Can see he's not from Port as he looks like he actually knows footy is tough at times and hunts the ball and man well. He doesn't think footy should be nothing more than uncontested circle work and it shows.

As a life long supporter I can't watch this anymore, the lack of effort the deplorable skill level the horrendous gameplan the don't give a shit about winning. Enough is enough.

It's disgraceful and it's like no one at the club cares anymore.

Oh yeah we played like three legged turtles against Centrals who get prison showered every week, but look it's Jed McEntee's birthday!

You'd like to think so but he's been vanillarized in the last 12 months if you ask me.

Get him away from public pronouncements and he will let rip.

I’ve had doubts lokan for a while.
Im not happy with him.
This team should be doing better than it’s done all year.
Not just today.

He’s a puppet following Hinkleys game plan.

Yes, you have to ask how does a side with Trent McKenzie (142 AFL games), Sam Mayes (118), Cam Sutcliffe (113), Xavier Duursma (51) and Mitch Georgiades (38) plus Martin Frederick, Sam Hayes, Miles Bergman, Sam McEntee, Jackson Mead and Sam Skinner all with AFL experience struggle so much against a bunch of strugglers in an AFL feeder league?

Maybe the AFL isn't as good as some think it is or we are coached like shit /
Both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Durrsma has had a nightmare half, but everyone in this chat are carrying on like he's a spud. Relax guys this is just one bad game from a player who has been a little down in form. He will bounce back and be shooting arrows in 3 or 4 weeks. Everyone needs to chill.

Visentini
Teakle
Lord

All been great

On TET-AN00 using BigFooty.com mobile app

With one exception Duursma has been down on form for several weeks if he hadn't he would be in the AFL side.

It's refeshing playing this number of big guys.
Looking from AFL perspective, our recruiters have done well.

The.coaches can say what tbey like but how can a 9th placed SANFL team of scrubbers hit targets and move the ball out of defense better than us !!!!!

He’s a puppet following Hinkleys game plan.
Yes this is true but on top of that I just don’t think he’s good enough.
There are 17 AFL players out there today and so far it’s been an absolute s**t show.
He’s not getting enough out of them.

There is not one player in this side AFL ready, NOT ONE.
That’s fair. I would argue you can see AFL qualities in Burgoyne, Lord and perhaps Teacle and Visentini.

There is a big group though who either have no unique tricks or too many other deficiencies to warrant their place on our list. I’m not convinced a new coach would want to keep any of them.

The lack of effort and care levels is the biggest concern. We need to act now at worse end of the yr getting dangerously close to full rebuild crows like.

We should have got Aaron Young back to captain the SANFL side.

I like Teakle, X is getting plenty of ball but messing it up, He will get better. Roberts looks a natural.
There's not enough mongrel in this team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back