2nds Port Adelaide vs West Adelaide - Round 10 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

I was able to watch on my TV once I logged into my 7Plus account and linked my TV. Whatever happened to turning on the TV and watching free to air? I suppose that's technology for you. At least I watched a Port Magpies win!
Could have just opened the AFL app.

Timmy likes the move of Lachie into the middle
Assuming Sinn can return from injury and pick up where he left off, and Bergman can return to form playing at HB, I don’t think there’s a future for Jones in our defence. Even moreso with Logan Evans and potentially Rome Burgoyne coming into the squad.

Why not give him an extended run at SANFL developing as a centresquare beast. He’s got a huge amount to work on - especially ball handling - but we might as well give it a go. Hell, the SANFL side have lacked severely in the midfield this year.

What needs to happen with the SANFL, all the non-AFL need to work out how to make some money so they can abolish the salary cap. Then they wouldn't have to rig the comp making Port and Cows play amos.
We need the SANFL to get better not worse. Of course they get it completely wrong and all they care about is Port and the Cows not being successful in the comp.
Make them play amateur league? That’s where we recruit them from

I was able to watch on my TV once I logged into my 7Plus account and linked my TV. Whatever happened to turning on the TV and watching free to air? I suppose that's technology for you. At least I watched a Port Magpies win!

It was on TV. Maybe you should ditch the analogue cathode ray TV? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol how soft are we these days. Will get games because the clumsy ****er hit his head on the ground. Nothing in that though at all.

Probably good for us the temptation to pick Dixon won't be there, but would have liked Dixon to keep playing SANFL. Could use him in the efforts to avoid the spoon

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Port Adelaide vs West Adelaide - Round 10 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back