2nds Port Adelaide vs West Adelaide - Round 10 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

It was on TV. Maybe you should ditch the analogue cathode ray TV? ;)

It was on Seven Mate and when I changed channel I was asked to log in to my 7Plus account. It wasn't a real problem but I am wondering why I had to do it? I suspect there is some deal between the AFL and SEVEN.

You are right, maybe I should think about trading in my steam operated TV ? :think:

It was on Seven Mate and when I changed channel I was asked to log in to my 7Plus account. It wasn't a real problem but I am wondering why I had to do it? I suspect there is some deal between the AFL and SEVEN.

You are right, maybe I should think about trading in my steam operated TV ? :think:

Don't know why you have that issue, unless you have a Smart TV. I just changed channel to 7Mate but my TV is an older digital model because I don't want household appliances that are smarter than me ;)

Don't know why you have that issue, unless you have a Smart TV. I just changed channel to 7Mate but my TV is an older digital model because I don't want household appliances that are smarter than me ;)
I had the same issue as the pie man, and my tv which is also digital is more than 10 years old.

I can't recall if they were on 7Mate but I have definitely watched other sanfl games on the 7 network as recently as a few weeks ago without having to go through the log on rigmarole, and I was asked to use a mobile phone app to do it which meant taking the sim card out of my conveniently pocket sized mobile which I bought only about 4 months ago and does everything else required of it, and charging my other ph that has those features, but it's a long boring process and I couldn't be bothered, so I followed the game on the BF thread.

At the risk of being called an old campaigner I haven't bothered charging my so called whizz bang 900 plus oxford scholar mobile ph which is the size of a bathroom tile and twice as slippery for about 3 months now because it's an over rated, over sized piece of crap, and I can achieve 10x more in half the time on my PC, plus there is no room in my pocket for something else as big as that anyway. ;)

Re the slippery bit the manufacturer apparently stopped making covers for that ph when it was less than 12 months old, and the only thing I could find from a 3rd party supplier was a pink booklet type thing with Hello Kitty on it, and it was thankyou but no thankyou to that!

How much have we missed Hugh Jackson! Omg! Also putting Jones in the midfield in the last quater completely changed the game.

I gotta rate Weidemann again, but not always rack up disposals but always plays his guts out, and has stepped up since being captain with Moore out.

Szusty and Short have been good in that midfield too. I actually think Szusty is in for B&F this season if he keeps going the way he is.

Think Dixon will have to do more if he wants a call up, most his kicks were frees. Hope Scully can finally turn it on, but he seems to kick a bag then go missing for 5 weeks.

How much have we missed Hugh Jackson! Omg! Also putting Jones in the midfield in the last quater completely changed the game.

I gotta rate Weidemann again, but not always rack up disposals but always plays his guts out, and has stepped up since being captain with Moore out.

Szusty and Short have been good in that midfield too. I actually think Szusty is in for B&F this season if he keeps going the way he is.

Think Dixon will have to do more if he wants a call up, most his kicks were frees. Hope Scully can finally turn it on, but he seems to kick a bag then go missing for 5 weeks.

And goal machine Ferrari

Hasn’t impacted any of the afl listed players for a while but surely It can’t be worse than the afl tribunal. Completely accidental.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Like I said ...

PORT Adelaide veteran Charlie Dixon has been offered a three-match ban for his bump on West Adelaide's Jordan White in the SANFL on Saturday.

3 games for Dixon

As an aside, Preston CC looks to be that close to being a genuine prospect. He's a good size, has genuine wheels and can kick goals. He's kicked 11 goals in 4 games in the Adelaide Footy League, if he can translate that up to sanfl level, he could be alright.
I liked him the moment I first saw him play. He is the type of player that to be has a lot of potential development in him as a late-bloomer. I see some good AFL attributes in him.

Absolutely ridiculous! It was a bit of a brutish chest bump, and the player falls over & bangs his head. Poor baby! If it was any other player, bar Dixon, I would be livid! ;)

Contact wasn't even high as assessed by the sanfl MRO

I did a bit of research and found that the AFL and Seven signed a new agreement to stream SANFL games in December last year so obviously some things changed. Maybe the fact that 1954 and I have 7Plus accounts and FOXTEL has something to do with it? All of the free to air streaming services are listed as apps in the FOXTEL package.

I was prompted to link my TV to my 7Plus account which I did and I had no hassles. I guess linking your TV to the 7Plus streaming app allows Seven and the AFL to track who is watching. Maybe FOXTEL get a cut who knows what deals are cooked up these days?

The test will be the next time I want to watch a SANFL game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back