2nds Centrals vs Port Adelaide - Round 10 @ Elizabeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Lose the midfield > **** around with the ball in defence > boot it high and long to Teakle, Lord, Visentini who take strong contested marks.

Thats been the game so far. Frederick has been the most lively small but hasn't been good.

Special mention to Burgoyne for hitting up Visentini 2 times in 2 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Durrsma has had a nightmare half, but everyone in this chat are carrying on like he's a spud. Relax guys this is just one bad game from a player who has been a little down in form. He will bounce back and be shooting arrows in 3 or 4 weeks. Everyone needs to chill.

Visentini
Teakle
Lord

All been great

On TET-AN00 using BigFooty.com mobile app

We would be down by 10 not up by 10 if our talls weren't on fire
Mead is solid enough at this level but no star.

Schofield is playing like the squirt / pip-squeak his height suggests.

McEntee just doesn’t do anything near well enough or often enough.

Frederick has declared himself this year when given time at AFL level.

This is the third game I’ve watched where Jackson has barely touched it playing on a wing /high HF.

Williams has done nothing to address his deficiencies.

Bergman and Duursma this year look nothing like the players we expect them to be.

Mayes is Mayes.

Give me Burgoyne.
That Roberts kid looks more likely than some of our AFL listed crud.

Imagine if we had a decent coaching structure and game plan.

I wish I could, but after Thursday night and this first half I expect not even George RR Martin has that much imagination.

Tim Ginever must be wanting to go out to the car park and primally scream for 10 minutes.

We’re playing a bottom side here, with almost a full quota of possible AFL listed players. Gotta be better than this.

Yes, you have to ask how does a side with Trent McKenzie (142 AFL games), Sam Mayes (118), Cam Sutcliffe (113), Xavier Duursma (51) and Mitch Georgiades (38) plus Martin Frederick, Sam Hayes, Miles Bergman, Sam McEntee, Jackson Mead and Sam Skinner all with AFL experience struggle so much against a bunch of strugglers in an AFL feeder league?

Maybe the AFL isn't as good as some think it is or we are coached like shit /

Durrsma has had a nightmare half, but everyone in this chat are carrying on like he's a spud. Relax guys this is just one bad game from a player who has been a little down in form. He will bounce back and be shooting arrows in 3 or 4 weeks. Everyone needs to chill.

Visentini
Teakle
Lord

All been great

On TET-AN00 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah no it's not just the one game. The outlier for Duursma in the SANFL is the Loxton game against West where he was good

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Centrals vs Port Adelaide - Round 10 @ Elizabeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back