2nds Centrals vs Port Adelaide - Round 19 @ Elizabeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Saturday 24th of August. 2:10pm at X Convenience Oval. Streamed on the AFL website.

Pending the injury list: Georgiades (Quad), T.Marshall (Concussion), Jones (Heel), Jackson (?), Moore (Leg) to be assessed.

Jacob Moss out for the season with concussion.

McEntee could return after taking a week off as emergency.

Note: This game is the day before the AFL game, so the sub (EG: F.Evans) can't play. Possible another emergency is held back.

Still bottom by 1.6%, last chance to get a big win and avoid the spoon which could put us up to 8th.
1723931286667.png

League Stats Leaders for Port:
Dante Visentini 4th for Hitouts.
Tom Clurey =5th for Marks.
Tom Clurey 8th for Kicks.
Tom Clurey =8th for Rebounds out the Back 50.

Maggies Changes:
IN: Narkle, Carter, Launer, Pascoe, Chamberlain
OUT: Sinn, Lord, Visentini (AFL), Moss (Concussion), Roberts

Maggies Side:
F: Pascoe - Scully - H.Ferrari
HF: Charleson - Carter - Anastasopoulos
C: Lorenz - Short - Szust
HB: Launer - Walsh - McCallum
B: Weidemann - Clurey - D.Williams
R: Soldo - Narkle - Turner
INT: O’Reilly - H.Williams - Calvett - Chamberlain
EMERG: Visentini - Sinn - Lord - Roberts - Cheesman - Baldwin - O'Brien

Last edited:

Lucky the charges were dropped against Baldwin or he wouldn't have played a game this year.

Hinkley said in his presser that all three emergencies will travel - so I assume this means none will line up in the SANFL.

Seems unnecessary to take all three, especially when this is a must-win game for the Magpies to avoid the spoon. Not that the club seems to care about that.

Hinkley said in his presser that all three emergencies will travel - so I assume this means none will line up in the SANFL.

Seems unnecessary to take all three, especially when this is a must-win game for the Magpies to avoid the spoon. Not that the club seems to care about that.
I can understand it, if the Freo match is a dead rubber in terms of position it's worth resting a few, a reserves spoon is not gonna keep me up at night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guys we use as 'top ups', are they chosen by random lottery from everyday people?

They wouldn't be classified as decent country league players. So, so bad.

Oh so you haven't been sent your invitation yet? :p

I couldn't make it when they asked me, had to mow the lawn.

The guys we use as 'top ups', are they chosen by random lottery from everyday people?

They wouldn't be classified as decent country league players. So, so bad.

Got a few on our AFL list too.

Been watching the crows play Sturt, proper coach and decent top ups, far more competitive than Port.

They do get better umpiring than us.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Centrals vs Port Adelaide - Round 19 @ Elizabeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back