Chad Cornes' post match interiew

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice win on the weekend by the bays hey?

My word. Currently holding down fifth place in a nine-team league is a hell of an achievement.

Hopefully they can go on with it and make the finals for the first time since Y2K was making us all lose our poo.

Still, it's not all doom and gloom. At least someone finally had the good sense to ditch the neo-feminine 'A tiger for me' to plagiarise 'Tigerland'.

My word. Currently holding down fifth place in a nine-team league is a hell of an achievement.

Hopefully they can go on with it and make the finals for the first time since Y2K was making us all lose our poo.

Still, it's not all doom and gloom. At least someone finally had the good sense to ditch the neo-feminine 'A tiger for me' to plagiarise 'Tigerland'.

You are one weird individual. Don't you support Port in the sanfl and the crows in the afl??? No wonder you make little sense.

You are one weird individual. Don't you support Port in the sanfl and the crows in the afl??? No wonder you make little sense.

I make plenty of sense - you're just choosing to evade because you're regretting not cashing in the Get Out of Jail Free card I gave you.

Community Chest is your friend.

This wouldn't be the real Simon Eastaugh would it?

I'm not in jail. I made a comment that I meant.

Of course you meant it, why would you lie? Tend to struggle with English much or just not very bright?

You're a betting man, I'll put a hunner on the quinella.

Of course you meant it, why would you lie? Tend to struggle with English much or just not very bright?

You're a betting man, I'll put a hunner on the quinella.

A port magpies fan questioning someone else's intelligence? I've heard it all now. In fact, you are worse than that as you support the crows as well, make up your mind, are you a feral or not??? You can't be all there.
Anyway, welcome to my ignore list where you join a few other peanuts of bigfooty, so don't bother writing a response, it won't be read.

A port magpies fan questioning someone else's intelligence? I've heard it all now. In fact, you are worse than that as you support the crows as well, make up your mind, are you a feral or not??? You can't be all there.

Questioning someone's intelligence and stereotyping someone based on the football team they support? You're pathetic.

And by pathetic I mean waiting until your mum goes shopping so you can beat off to the kid's underwear pages of the K-Mart catalogue pathetic.

Anyway, welcome to my ignore list where you join a few other peanuts of bigfooty, so don't bother writing a response, it won't be read.

I'd wager I'm in good company. Even lepers with terminal halitosis can be anti-social snobs.

Chad is renewed as a tool round the club. Apparently to all the first year players every season he goes up to them and says that he'll get to know them once they get in the seniors.

Hardly surprising considering he openly admitted to having a bet with the coach over Krakouer getting an AFL game due to his small frame. He said along the lines that he looked the guy up and down at his first training session and bet Choco a $1000 he wouldn't make it. Heard him talk about it on 5AA. Some inspirational leader he is... The guy thinks he's on the set of some Hollywood teen-frat movie?

Not that I rate Krakouer! ;)

Hardly surprising considering he openly admitted to having a bet with the coach over Krakouer getting an AFL game due to his small frame. He said along the lines that he looked the guy up and down at his first training session and bet Choco a $1000 he wouldn't make it. Heard him talk about it on 5AA. Some inspirational leader he is... The guy thinks he's on the set of some Hollywood teen-frat movie?

Not that I rate Krakouer! ;)

So some half-wit on Bigfooty makes that pathetic claim and you take it as verbatim? And as for that about Krakouer - that's a lie. He said he wouldn't get a game this year - big difference.

Just getting this thread somewhat back on track if you look at a replay of the incident you see that Fevola actually started out with more chance of getting to the football first than Chad Cornes did. Instead, after initially making the ball his object, he then changed his plan and decided to go for the man instead.

So his claim that Chad Cornes ducked a contest is actually fairly outrageous hypocrisy. It was Fevola who took the short steps and the easy option of trying for a cheap shot rather than going for the ball whereas Cornes made the ball his intention first and having got hold of it almost succeeded in evading Fevola's gutless effort.

fevvcornesanimation2rl3.gif

Just getting this thread somewhat back on track if you look at a replay of the incident you see that Fevola actually started out with more chance of getting to the football first than Chad Cornes did. Instead, after initially making the ball his object, he then changed his plan and decided to go for the man instead.

So his claim that Chad Cornes ducked a contest is actually fairly outrageous hypocrisy. It was Fevola who took the short steps and the easy option of trying for a cheap shot rather than going for the ball whereas Cornes made the ball his intention first and having got hold of it almost succeeded in evading Fevola's gutless attack.

Don't bring logic into the argument Toots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Toots, any chance of posting a few frames from the first quater of the game? In particular, the frame where there is 7:20 to go. Seems as though Chad wasn't the only Cornes on Fevs hitlist.
Not Fevola's best effort but at least he wasn't going for Kanes head. :cool:

Hardly surprising considering he openly admitted to having a bet with the coach over Krakouer getting an AFL game due to his small frame. He said along the lines that he looked the guy up and down at his first training session and bet Choco a $1000 he wouldn't make it. Heard him talk about it on 5AA.

WHAT?! Oh my God! :eek:

Nah, If I was a Glenelg fan I'd have necked myself long ago. Pound for pound the most pathetic club in the history of the game.

Ah dt you must have grown up in a house full of Bay supporters to display such anger & hurt.

No worries mate i myself grew up in a den of Magpies so i too can relate to the pain & ridicule that you must have suffered in your youth :(

Why are Port fans refusing to admit that Chad's a flog? Doesn't make him any less of a footballer.

Port Power supporters just can't seem to admit to any fallability when it comes to their players. You would think they would even stoop so low as to even defend their players to the death if one of them, heaven forbid, committed rape or physical assault ... Oh wait.

Why are Port fans refusing to admit that Chad's a flog? Doesn't make him any less of a footballer.

Port Power supporters just can't seem to admit to any fallability when it comes to their players. You would think they would even stoop so low as to even defend their players to the death if one of them, heaven forbid, committed rape or physical assault ... Oh wait.

Why are those making wild accusations refusing to take any note of the photographic evidence that proves the thread to be baseless to begin with and now moronic to continue?

I notice the bulk of the geese have flown since the facts were irrefutably posted. A few hung about to flap up some off-topic dirt. A couple of lobotomised ones have noticed nothing and are continuing as though stark reality is of no relevance to their sad lives.

Any of the flock want to actually reflect on the posted evidence and engage in the novelty of learning by admitting they were wrong? Your mind can't usefully contain the real facts until you delete the competing, unreal ones.

Doing this publicly makes you stronger and much more careful next time you try to think in open company. Or you can go on being a total nob and continue to devalue everyone's life. But remember, the only person you can hide chronic ignorance from is yourself.

I grew up in the same area as Roo, I also went on to drink with Roo at the Royal in Mile End too.

I can tell you some pretty other very interesting stuff as well about Mr Roo that a few people in the AFL would be very interested in.

I choose not to.

However,

If I did I am 100% certain you and other Lollipop supporters would refuse to believe what I KNOW to be true. You would refuse to admit his fallability.

Lets just say certain authorities would have had a field day.

I don't think there would be any reason to question who Chad's father is.

Like father like son.........

and you are really relieved aren't you that Bill Sanders decided to sack Cornes senior one year prematurely which meant the neither Chad or Kane qualified could qualify for the camries under the father and son rule...:p

I suspect that's where all the Crow supporters bitterness towards Chad stems from - they could have easily had him and Kane for nothing if they just honoured their contract with Graham Cornes :D

But then again, they probably wouldn't be able to fit him in to the team - not even at CHF when you have Sarge playing for you:rolleyes:

I grew up in the same area as Roo, I also went on to drink with Roo at the Royal in Mile End too.

I can tell you some pretty other very interesting stuff as well about Mr Roo that a few people in the AFL would be very interested in.

I choose not to.

However,

If I did I am 100% certain you and other Lollipop supporters would refuse to believe what I KNOW to be true. You would refuse to admit his fallability.

Lets just say certain authorities would have had a field day.

No, what you are saying is either:
1. You have no real information, but thought you might taint his name with some thin little troll for attention.
2. You are a gutless wonder who can't substantiate what they are saying.

Why don't you post the allegations, after all if they're true, there's nothing to worry you then is there? If you can back up these claims, why don't you go and talk to Michelangelo Rucci, he'd love to get his hands on it. Hell you might even make some cash.

Either post the allegations with some substantiation, or post a retraction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chad Cornes' post match interiew

Remove this Banner Ad

Back