Champs Lg Champions League 2024/25 (League Phase) - On Stan

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

Draws like that could mean a team like Celtic could end up top 8 and have the bye. Strange format.
They predict 14-15 points will be required to make top 8, don’t think Celtic is capable of that

The new format seems to want to imitate the super league proposal even though apparently it was going to destroy football.
Super league called for a closed league with a lot more matches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why the Champions League should remain and the way funds are distributed should change, more teams getting special moments. They're hardly special for a bunch of clubs now, they're just expected

City's uniform is horrendous, it makes them look like they are wearing bibs.
It's horrific. And when you're at home you should wear your home kit imo.

Anyway, pretty underwhelming. Whether its Arsenal coming on Sunday, or the new format, or just one-off those games we just didn't seem to have the intensity we needed.

Inter didn't offer much, and it was a pretty rubbish game all up.

Is anyone actually enjoying the new format (outside of Celtic fans)?
Wayyyyy too early to make a call.

I like the fact that you play 8 different teams, and not the same 3 teams over again. Some times you get drawn the same opponent like 3 times across 5 years, gets boring.

I think the issue that will be glaring, will come the end of the opening rounds. Where some teams will slip in ahead of others, thanks to a much softer draw. That might annoy some fans.

Got to give it a full season to properly critique it.

City's uniform is horrendous, it makes them look like they are wearing bibs.
i saw it when it got released and was like well that looks like shit, but sometimes it looks better when on the players. nah it's dogshit. plus i have zero interest in anything oasis related.

I reckon City let the Gallaghers have a little too much to do with the club haha. I think they are just excited cos they are a small club and some big celebrities actually support them so they get carried away.

Like James Bond is a Liverpool fan but we aint letting him design and shirt for us haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Champs Lg Champions League 2024/25 (League Phase) - On Stan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back