Champs Lg Champions League 2024/25 (League Phase) - On Stan

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

it just seems like a more games to probably get similar results. the bigger sides wont have to beat each other and can get away with beating the smaller sides until later on.
And there's more blow outs as well it seems. All it does is give UEFA and the top teams more money, what a surprise.

I reckon City let the Gallaghers have a little too much to do with the club haha. I think they are just excited cos they are a small club and some big celebrities actually support them so they get carried away.

Like James Bond is a Liverpool fan but we aint letting him design and shirt for us haha
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

You know James Bond isn't real right?

I just watched the City/Inter highlights so just seeing City’s kit now. I don’t get it? I was expecting something truly horrendous looking but it’s just a normal looking football kit, especially one that they won’t wear that often because it’s their fourth kit. Not terrible at all.

1726740107000.jpeg

And there's more blow outs as well it seems. All it does is give UEFA and the top teams more money, what a surprise.
He says after a single match day. Solid sample size.

it just seems like a more games to probably get similar results. the bigger sides wont have to beat each other and can get away with beating the smaller sides until later on.
Yep more games = less random error, so reduced risk of shock elimination

Remove this Banner Ad

Champs Lg Champions League 2024/25 (League Phase) - On Stan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back