Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs Western Bulldogs round 16 @ Metricon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Dylan82 rating system he has weakest midfield (ours) playing strongest midfield (bullies)

The midfield group (inc hf and hb) going to have to work very hard all game if we are to get up.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Being that it's going to be wet I hope we do not see any risky attempted marks from McGovern. It's okay to back yourself in, but if he drops any in the wet we will be killed by their small brigade and the onus is on him.
Should really take a page out of Naitanui's book and just kill the contest to our advantage.

The weather situation is slightly better than expected earlier in the week.

30-40% chance of rain and only 0.6mm predicted during our game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s actually hope he’s just being rested with a sore back, and not any great back injury.

Otherwise we’re doomed going forward.

I think we’ll be ok today, against the long-legged puppy with great hair (English). (Tbh We should trade and bring English home in the next few years).

Was hoping Williams would come in for NN. :(

Big ask for Bails to lead the ruck in game three of his career. Even against the Bulldogs.

English has a big tank, I reckon Hickey is the best match up for him.

We’ve still got this.

Big ask for Bails to lead the ruck in game three of his career. Even against the Bulldogs.

English has a big tank, I reckon Hickey is the best match up for him.

We’ve still got this.
We only need to win the ruck and we will. Nic could not add a huge extra level of value - so we take the win with a great forward line. Saints ruck is a much bigger challenge and the sainst form isnt brilliant as a team. Win the ruck and we are on our way to a win. So well done MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back