Unofficial Preview Changes/discussion Round 20, Pineapple Grapple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably fair re injuries. Conceding so easily against the demons, wce, saints & swans in a lot of moments has been very obvious & worrying though. End to end in a flash. Perhaps due to our high press but Fagan has mentioned it numerous times in his pressers as being a concern even in our wins & that its been a big focus at training.

I can't give any more info on Joyce unfortunately.
Can't or won't give any more info on on Joyce.

You should at least be able to say where you heard or read about it.

I knew a guy who won an Olympic gold medal with a broken neck and now we have dudes missing games through concussion and broken jaws.

Games gone soft.

I knew a guy who won an Olympic gold medal with a broken neck and now we have dudes missing games through concussion and broken jaws.

Games gone soft.
I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure the back and jaw are different bones.

Yeah wow. Going into the season and thinking we would have a game with no Andrews, Payne, Gardiner, Doedee, Joyce and also Coleman in our backline is mindblowing. Total nightmare scenario

Lester the last man standing as a key defender is kinda fitting for how he has survived/played through his career.

I am thinking we almost have to swing Hipwood back now if Joyce is out. Still not certain if I'd prefer Prior or ZZ to come in as well. Maybe both and rest Bruce so we have coverage if things go wrong. Feel sorry for the coaching panel right now. Its robbing the forward line but leaving the backline so exposed is tough. Maybe having flexibility is the key being able to move guys back or forward during the game as we need.

One thing is key the pressure from the small forwards and mids needs to be absolute. Cant have any slacking off in this game. Hopefully the message all week is full ground pressure all the way

I think we’d play Lloyd over ZZ if we went down the younger route due to height. Even though ZZ is 195cm v Lloyd at 192cm, Lloyd is far more developed at this stage and has done okay in that 3rd tall defender role in the VFL.

I’d play Prior or Answerth over ZZ to be honest. They’d create a better contest. ZZ isn’t close to ready for senior level.

This isn't like a trade week rumour, we'll know one way or another in a couple of hours so no need to start an inquisition.
spanish time GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn't like a trade week rumour, we'll know one way or another in a couple of hours so no need to start an inquisition.

Wait we're trading Joyce? I thought he was playing well

Maaaybe I'll keep the info to myself next time :sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:
What info? You gave us nothing. No proof, no reference, nothing. Can't say anything, won't say anything. Just blurting out an unsubstantiated rumour, or lie, without any back up is not sharing info. Or is it you like to feel smart or so clever that you know and others don't.

What info? You gave us nothing. No proof, no reference, nothing. Can't say anything, won't say anything. Just blurting out an unsubstantiated rumour, or lie, without any back up is not sharing info. Or is it you like to feel smart or so clever that you know and others don't.

Jesus, calm down.

Sometimes it's not possible to elaborate on sources.

Just sayin. So it's usually best to say nothing.

Let's see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back