Prediction Changes for Carlton rd 3, Cox and Reid return, Broomhead and Moore out injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWil6

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2007
Rowville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle Premier League
Moore out. Reid? Cox in. Need a contesting target to nullify easy pick off marks.

Out Broomhead, Moore

In Fasolo, Cox

Anyone Except Cox

I think we need to accept cox will be in. At least he provides a 1v1 target. If he was out their tonight they don’t get those cheap pick off marks as we bombed long in the last. He def needs to lift but we know Bucks will play him.

I think we need to accept cox will be in. At least he provides a 1v1 target. If he was out their tonight they don’t get those cheap pick off marks as we bombed long in the last. He def needs to lift but we know Bucks will play him.

Playing Cox and Grundy never seems to work Well and I think it be making us Worse

If Sier plays well I'd like to see him given a go, as its unlikely that De Goey will be fit. Ditto McLarty. Fasolo is a must to come in and in all likelihood we'll see Cox return given the lack of talls... maybe.

B: Crisp Dunn Howe
HB: Murray Sharenberg Langdon
C: Phillips Treloar Maynard
HF:Sidebottom Reid Stevenson
F: Brown Fasolo Crocker

M: Grundy Pendlebury Adams
I/C Thomas WHE Aish McClarty

Out: Moore, Broomhead (inj), Varcoe (omit)
IN: Mclarty, Reid, Fasolo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox should come in.

His game against Hawthorn was disgusting but he shouldn’t have been picked. He kind of looked like a bloke who didn’t grow up playing any footy in the rain.

Crocker is a concern. Just gave up in a few contests.

Out: Broomy, Moore (inj), Crocker

In: Reid, Cox, one of De Goey, Fas, Murphy, Sier or Daicos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adams was rubbish again. So was the high disposal to small forwards. What’s the point? We were in the contest if it wasn’t for lack of rotations but the kicks into f50 killed us just as much.

Grundy was huge but needs help. Shaz and Aish played their best games that I’ve seen.

Do we have a tall in the 2s that can come in? I reckon Fas and Cox will come in as replacements but not sure Cox deserves it.

Hopefully Reid is fit???? What’s he got so that Cox can practice marking in the two’s

Fas be about the only one be for RD 3

What happened to Reid?

I'd go:

Out - Broomhead (inj), Moore (inj), Langdon (liability)
In - Fasolo, Mihocek (back), McLarty (forward)

We Pick Cox I be tipping Carlton
Do it then Dave, go ahead and tip against your own mate......god none of us are happy with the loss mate but out hints into perspective a little.....look at the injuries and I reckon it actually cost us in the end that we didn't have a tall target up forward in the last qtr.....whether big doodles is the answer we need someone!!

Do it then Dave, go ahead and tip against your own mate......god none of us are happy with the loss mate but out hints into perspective a little.....look at the injuries and I reckon it actually cost us in the end that we didn't have a tall target up forward in the last qtr.....whether big doodles is the answer we need someone!!

Exactly. We aren’t exactly rich with options. Better a tall target who drops contested marks than no target allowing uncontested marks. He just needs to rectify that horrible uncontested drop which he will.

Exactly. We aren’t exactly rich with options. Better a tall target who drops contested marks than no target allowing uncontested marks. He just needs to rectify that horrible uncontested drop which he will.
That's it.....it was farken horrendous to watch the last 10mins and we played into there hands by kicking long into the forward 50 to watch them mark and rebound.....I'd actually play Reid at CHB and Cox as the sole tall up fwd.....it'd just mean that one of Langdon or Shazza would have to go and Langdon was a liability when it counted.

Crisp Dunn Scharenberg
Maynard Howe Langdon
Murray Treloar Hoskin-E
Pendlebury Aish Fasolo
Sidebottom Cox Crocker

Grundy Phillips Adams

Thomas Varcoe Stephenson McClarty

In: Fasolo McClarty Cox

Out: Brown Broomhead Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad