Prediction Changes for Carlton rd 3, Cox and Reid return, Broomhead and Moore out injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it then Dave, go ahead and tip against your own mate......god none of us are happy with the loss mate but out hints into perspective a little.....look at the injuries and I reckon it actually cost us in the end that we didn't have a tall target up forward in the last qtr.....whether big doodles is the answer we need someone!!

IF we Pick Cox I will

That's it.....it was farken horrendous to watch the last 10mins and we played into there hands by kicking long into the forward 50 to watch them mark and rebound.....I'd actually play Reid at CHB and Cox as the sole tall up fwd.....it'd just mean that one of Langdon or Shazza would have to go and Langdon was a liability when it counted.

Langdon looks lost

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Common Sense would say that but Bucks has to do the Stupid and Silly Thing
He had not played for two weeks, never going to get a game, and you know that td.

Out: Broomhead (inj) Moore (inj) Brown
In: Cox, Reid, Fasolo

IF Reid is Fit and I am not sure I like Cox and Grundy in the Same Side as we are Slower and Grundy plays better Rucking Majority of the Game

Crisp Dunn Scharenberg
Maynard Howe Langdon
Murray Treloar Hoskin-E
Pendlebury Aish Fasolo
Sidebottom Cox Crocker

Grundy Phillips Adams

Thomas Varcoe Stephenson McClarty

In: Fasolo McClarty Cox

Out: Brown Broomhead Moore
Whats dropping Brown do? He plays.
IN:Fasolo/Reid
OUT: Broomhead/Moore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Varcoe is either cooked or playing injured. Either way he needs to be dropped. It is a continual slide in output with him over an extended period now and as a senior guy on a list that desperately needs to pump games into the next generation.. it's not good enough and he has to get the VFL rocket.

I think we need to bring in Cox, Reid and Fasolo for forward line presence.
It was a great effort by the boys today, considering we lost Moore and Broomhead on top of Reid before the game.
We really should beat Carlton by 5 goals next week.

I'm sure you will pick the opposition until they give Bucks the arse Dave so it's nothing different
And then after the inevitable first loss give the new guy the rounds of the kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back