Prediction Changes for Carlton rd 3, Cox and Reid return, Broomhead and Moore out injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure Dave, if Kruezer plays, Grundy doesn't play well against him.

Would Cox either Kruezer do much better as he so Good Around the Ground and Cox doubt could keep up with Him

I see zero reason for Cox, Fasolo and Reid to come in.
Patton and Cameron were easily handled down back.

modern football is forward pressure and having 50% of your forward line (if those three are brought in) unable to tackle is INSANITY

Dunn to Casboult
Sharenberg to Curnow.

Either Reid or Cox in

Fasolo forward.

I didn't watch the game.

But I know they probably won't be against us - spuds like Casboult suddenly become footballers against Collingwood.

It's eerie.
I mean it did happen before against Frost

They were abysmal this weekend.
That's what I'm worried about, they'll be looking to make a statement after that poor effort whilst we're licking our wounds.

It's why I ****ing hate honourable losses becuase they usually hurt us a week or two after as well.

That's what I'm worried about, they'll be looking to make a statement after that poor effort whilst we're licking our wounds.

It's why I ******* hate honourable losses becuase they usually hurt us a week or two after as well.

I expect us to be really flat after being run off our feet today

Big game this Friday in the prime timeslot.

Whoever loses and goes 0-3 will be under HUGE pressure, especially since teams like north and freo won this weekend.

Us prob a little less so since expectations are higher on collingwood given how long Buckley's been coach but even Bolton will start copping some heat if we are crap again this year.

No chance of making finals, so I'd like to see Mclarty, Sier, Wills and Appleby play, Cox I don't mind coming in too.

Moore, Broomy, Brown, Varcoe and Langdon out.

On a side note, we are the worst kicking side in the league... easily. Take out Howe, pendles, Maynard and Dunn, and we are the worst kicking side in the history of the modern game.

Murphy the only young buck in the twos who could improve that, so a lengthy overhaul is on the cards.

I'm off to view some footage of Max King...

If we learnt anything today, NO COX NEEDED. We would have won today if Moore played all day. We almost had a Richmond about us. Our forwards were agile and willing to tackle.

We play Cox and we go backwards. We have to play Mclarty. I wouldn’t even play Reid, and if I did, it would be in the backline as a KPD.

Out: Moore and Broomhead
In: Mclarty and Fasolo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you know how long Kreuzer is out for them? They really struggled without him vs GC.
Not sure, I guess that's the plus side.

The Carlton key defenders have been struggling so I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of talls come in but if Reid remains injured then the club mightn't be willing to bring in McLarty or Mihocek to support Cox.

Pies play better with a more mobile forward line absolutely shocked, who would have thought that's possible with a game plan that revolves around pressure.

what exactly ks moores injury? He played on after it happened didnt he? Surely cant be that bad its a finger ffs?

I havent read anywhere what the injury is.

If we learnt anything today, NO COX NEEDED. We would have won today if Moore played all day. We almost had a Richmond about us. Our forwards were agile and willing to tackle.

We play Cox and we go backwards. We have to play Mclarty. I wouldn’t even play Reid, and if I did, it would be in the backline as a KPD.

Out: Moore and Broomhead
In: Mclarty and Fasolo
Though i’m Sure Bucks stated Cox straight back in after suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back