Preview Changes for Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly, congratulations on the win guys. Thoroughly deserved and the scoreboard flattered Geelong. It will be an awesome effort to match the Pies, if they dish up the same level of intensity next Saturday.

Secondly, I would be shocked if Leon was named this week. He chose to rehab his injury by hitting White Bar on Chapel St last night. I know this because I saw him there with my own eyes.

Lockyer looked like he was almost in tears in the brief glimpse of footage I saw on Channel Seven during the game, so I'd say the 23 is well and truly locked up (Presti/Brown/Goldsack competing for last two spots IMO).

If Ball's out I'd prefer Lockyer or Medhurst in.

Just Leon.

I thought I heard something like 'muscle tightness' re: his injury, haven't seen anything about what it was in the news today.

Please note: didn't see him drink or anything like that and he'd only been in there for five minutes before I left, but I'd struggle to find any excuse for him to be there under any circumstances at this time of the year.

Well 9 players trained today (Pies carrying a squad of 31 in the finals) including Leon according to Bucks. So let's just say neon wasn't doing much night club action.

Well 9 players trained today (Pies carrying a squad of 31 in the finals) including Leon according to Bucks. So let's just say neon wasn't doing much night club action.

Thource?

I assumed the nine were the nine in the squad that didn't play last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes for Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back