Changes for Round 16 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because Reddens in a boot, it doesn't mean he's not playing, many players wear the boot as a precaution to prevent any further damage, it might just be swollen and he doesn't want to do any further damaged, just saying...

Considering the fact that Hayley Adcock, Jed's wife, commented on the photo saying "aw Jed just told me you hurt it.", it's definitely not something that existed before.

Considering the fact that Hayley Adcock, Jed's wife, commented on the photo saying "aw Jed just told me you hurt it.", it's definitely not something that existed before.
Yeah but just because he's hurt it, it doesn't mean its necessarily serious, people say get better however good or bad an injury is, so that's not much to go by, I'd wait to see the report. I'm not arguing that its not serious though, I'm just pointing out to the people who were quick to say its serious that it may be nothing.

Moon boot is never good. It would immediately put him in doubt. It could be something as simple as a sore spot in his foot, which requires you to stay off it and it sometimes comes good. The moon boot is usually worn to help support the foot/leg and take pressure off it. Being that he seemed fine at the end of the game, i'm thinking he has either done something at home, or a sore spot has popped up after recovery. He might be ok for this week... or he could miss 3 weeks. Won't know until we know. Travelling won't help his chances, but you'd think he will be given every chance to play.

If Redden is out for a while do we bring in Golby to play down back and move Adcock into the midfield?

Real smokey based on his performance on Saturday.

I spose I can dream!

Cant see Moloney coming back in if his wheels are flat either...Maybe bring Cutler in and release Mayes from the back, since Harwood and Bewick are doing pretty well in the Halfback...Adcock and Patfull, Maguire and Clarke are doing good as well.

I spose I can dream!

Cant see Moloney coming back in if his wheels are flat either...Maybe bring Cutler in and release Mayes from the back, since Harwood and Bewick are doing pretty well in the Halfback...Adcock and Patfull, Maguire and Clarke are doing good as well.
geeze, didn't Bewick do well on the half back line. Hopefully he can cement himself there as well. His kicking was really good there as well.

Mayes up front on the weekend and was relatively quiet. He's an extremely good user of the ball on most occasions ... I'm really happy to have him anywhere on the park. Totally at ease with Leppa throwing him around a little - he seems more than capable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mayes up front on the weekend and was relatively quiet. He's an extremely good user of the ball on most occasions ... I'm really happy to have him anywhere on the park. Totally at ease with Leppa throwing him around a little - he seems more than capable.
Looked like they had a real plan for Mayes on the weekend, Warren was not even trying to win the ball.

Looked like they had a real plan for Mayes on the weekend, Warren was not even trying to win the ball.

Yeah definitely some run-with stuff going on. I think I like him best on the wing as good as he is up front ... But yeah ... happy to see him anywhere.

I'm particularly stoked for Bewick and his current role.

Changes for Round 16 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back