Changes for Round 16 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

At least he didn't do a Jason Roe. Remember the time he played on from a kick-in, forgot to kick it at all. Got about 20 metres before the umpire pulled him up.:oops:
He wasn't a bad player either Roe, that's what happens when you think too many steps ahead.

Don't want to dwell on it, but I'm glad McStay got away with that kick...for a whole number of reasons, imagine if you were the guy who lost Browny's tribute match.

Leppa' will set a dangerous precedent if he doesn't reward Crisp.

What precedent will that be?

Don't ask.

shutterstock_125817782.jpg

Just accept that it would be dangerous.

The precedent of failing to reward players in the right age bracket, showing consistent form. The flow on effect is damaging.
30212265-054_large.jpg

CORRECT! Leppitsch needs to stop the flow on effect.

McGrath to play rest of year and next as the sub a la Giansericusa.
Out: Lester, In: Raines/Crisp/Lisle/BMoloney/Gardiner

Whose going to come out for Leuenberger? Or Staker?
Would Clarke be out if West, Leuey, and new Martin fit?

I thought Martin was excellent against North Melbourne. He should hold his spot. He was mobile, held his marks and had twenty disposals. Ranked 6th on the night in our team by the AFL website.

I thought Martin was excellent against North Melbourne. He should hold his spot. He was mobile, held his marks and had twenty disposals. Ranked 6th on the night in our team by the AFL website.
His clearance work and handballing out of contested situations are elite. Can't play forward so I guess he is the primary ruck for the rest of the year.

Most consistent player since he came into the side 5-6 games ago. Probably playing close to Leuey's best capabilities in this period too. If he can keep this up then it's great for our ruck depth. We almost needed him to though with West being out for a big chunk of next year and Leuey injury prone.

The thing that has surprised me with Stef is his willingness to tackle and fight for the hard ball. I always liked his athletic ability but never thought he had much mongrel in him. Glad to be proven wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most consistent player since he came into the side 5-6 games ago. Probably playing close to Leuey's best capabilities in this period too. If he can keep this up then it's great for our ruck depth. We almost needed him to though with West being out for a big chunk of next year and Leuey injury prone.

The thing that has surprised me with Stef is his willingness to tackle and fight for the hard ball. I always liked his athletic ability but never thought he had much mongrel in him. Glad to be proven wrong.
Most of this crossed my mind while I was watching the game. He was throwing himself at the contested footy and he looked to be a natural footballer in every department. I was never a fan of playing Leuenberger at full forward, but when he returns, play him at full forward and keep Martin in the number one ruck roll.

McGrath to play rest of year and next as the sub a la Giansericusa.
Out: Lester, In: Raines/Crisp/Lisle/BMoloney/Gardiner

Whose going to come out for Leuenberger? Or Staker?
Would Clarke be out if West, Leuey, and new Martin fit?

I dont see us dropping Clarke at all to be honest. Unless injured. We are pumping games into him for good reason. Will towel Vickery hopefully, while Patfull does a number on Jack.

Anyone have any info of Redden being in a Moonboot?

Like I said in another thread it might just be managing an injury and he might not miss any games.

How is Raines been? injured or out of form? Think we may need him this week not only for his tagging capabilities but also leadership. Can't let Cotchin run rampant like last week.

Raines hasnt been setting the world on fire in the twos.

If Robbo is fit after the reported Corki we could run him again on Cotch...

Just because Reddens in a boot, it doesn't mean he's not playing, many players wear the boot as a precaution to prevent any further damage, it might just be swollen and he doesn't want to do any further damaged, just saying...

Im happy to go with this, yes!

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Round 16 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back