Changes for round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps a bit early in the week (and the morning, sheesh ive got work in a few hours..) however;

Outs: JA, Rambo (unlucky), Dids (possibly rest, copped a knock to his shoulder)
Ins: Reid, Presti, Medders

Lucky to avoid the gun this week; Goldy (we can forgive him for one bad week, after all hes bringing the Torp back)

Also was a really bad night for big harry O...maybe give him a week off for rest and have him ready to go for finals?

In - Reid, Presti
Out - JA, N.Brown

(As blasphemous as it might sound, I kinda want Brown and Reid in the team together. If we don't need Presti back next week I wouldn't be too disappointed. JA just needs to bide his time.)

Consideration - Medders for Goldsack

I throw Goldsack up as a possible out because I don't think there's a likely match up for him, looking at the forward line of Hawthorn. Roughead and Franklin are givens, then they have medium and small players going through - Rioli, Peterson, Burgoyne, Brown, Bateman...I think reverting to a more mobile back half of Johnson, Shaw, Toovey, O'Brien would work better against them.

Hodge is in doubt and Birchall pulled a hamstring so our forwards should really stretch their defense...might be the type of game Medhurst or Davis could finally come out of their shells.

Nothing in it and do not think he even made contact high.

PS : Fraser will play his 200 next week. Ill run through the banner naked if he didnt.

Were a club that looks after all. Were on top of the ladder and not going anywere if we lose. What worries me is what happens if he kicks 6 or 7 goals and gets 30 touches next week. How do you boot him out for the first final.

Nothing in it and do not think he even made contact high.

PS : Fraser will play his 200 next week. Ill run through the banner naked if he didnt.

Were a club that looks after all. Were on top of the ladder and not going anywere if we lose. What worries me is what happens if he kicks 6 or 7 goals and gets 30 touches next week. How do you boot him out for the first final.

First off I hope your a 6 foot blonde with measurements 36, 28, 32!

If Fraser kicks 6 or 7 and gets 30 touches I would be wrapped for him to play all finals... Fraser has the most awesome double fist pump after he kicks goals in big games.

So if Fraser is to play next week, who goes out for him? Brown must stay, Cloke must stay... Does Dawes get a rest? Jolly a rest just can't happen.

First off I hope your a 6 foot blonde with measurements 36, 28, 32!

If Fraser kicks 6 or 7 and gets 30 touches I would be wrapped for him to play all finals... Fraser has the most awesome double fist pump after he kicks goals in big games.

So if Fraser is to play next week, who goes out for him? Brown must stay, Cloke must stay... Does Dawes get a rest? Jolly a rest just can't happen.
How quick can a 6 foot 42 year old male who has let his body go and had a few drinks in his recent years get a boob job, dye his hair blond, throw on a mini dress and heels. If it is less then 6 days and Fraser does not play whatch the banner run through closely.

How quick can a 6 foot 42 year old male who has let his body go and had a few drinks in his recent years get a boob job, dye his hair blond, throw on a mini dress and heels. If it is less then 6 days and Fraser does not play whatch the banner run through closely.

You might have to strap it down with some gaff tape... The mini skirt is not part of the equation.

Things I've learnt from last night.

JA is gone. Traded? De-Listed? I don't care really, I don't see room for ******s in our team.
They are being far too literal with this 'horses for courses' dealio.

Answer me these questions.

1. WTF did Medhurst do wrong to be dropped?

2. How can a very weak Adelaide side **** up our structures like they did?

I am very very converned. And lost almost full confidence in our ability to win the flag this year.
Last week we started horrible vs Essendon, and this week I thought it was much of the same........
IT LASTED 4 QUARTERS!

IMO Geelong and St. Kilda will watch that game and have a chesire cat smile.

Full blame must goto MM, he alloud Craig to expose us using our own tactics.
How can a team be no. 1 when they can't break their own zone?

All expectations out the window, thus I won't be dissapointed when geelong beat us in the big one.

JA is gone. Traded? De-Listed? I don't care really, I don't see room for ******s in our team.

I am very very converned. And lost almost full confidence in our ability to win the flag this year.
Last week we started horrible vs Essendon, and this week I thought it was much of the same........
IT LASTED 4 QUARTERS!

All expectations out the window, thus I won't be dissapointed when geelong beat us in the big one.

He played terribly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IT LASTED 4 QUARTERS!

I am a Collingwood supporter, wut is this.

Lol. Burst out laughing reading that shit NatheM you ****

aaaahh k, nice response.
You really show your football knowledge there.

Tell me, what level of football have you played to learn such knowledge?
Not VFL I bet.

Not bringing back Medhurst for so long, and then to drop him after he did nothing wrong, in a team that could of beaten Essendon by as much as it wanted are going to cost this side a flag.

****ing MM.

Not bringing back Medhurst for so long, and then to drop him after he did nothing wrong, in a team that could of beaten Essendon by as much as it wanted are going to cost this side a flag.

****ing MM.

Yeah, we'll never beat Geelong or St Kilda without Medhurst!

Wait a minute...

IT LASTED 4 QUARTERS!

Comedy gold, right there ^ folks

We can only be 1 or 2 off the team going into week 1 of finals this weekend. Our starting final team should be;

B: O'Brien Presti Toovey
HB: Goldsack Reid Maxwell
C: Shaw Pendles Thomas
HF: Didak Cloke Beams
F: Davis Dawes The Caf
R: Jolly Swan Ball
Int: Brown Steele Wellers Johnno

You'd want Reid and Davis in for touch so out would have to be Anthony and Brown.
Then it would be consideration for resting Brown or Jolly for Josh, and maybe Medders for Didak (rest)

So that's 2 changes off the final team and from last week it would be

OUT: Anthony, Brown, Blair, Didak (rest), Brown (rest)
IN: Reid, Presti, Fraser, Medhurst, Davis

Bold would be up for debate, others are compulsory

Ins: Fraser, Davis, Medhurst, Reid, Presti

Outs: Dawes (rest), Blair (omitted), N Brown (omitted), JA (omitted), Goldsack (omitted)

Leigh Brown to shift to FF and Fraser to play second ruck and forward. Davis for the midfield or Medhurst depending on who is better for the forward role.

Reid and Presti are definates for Roughy and Franklin.

changes vs hawthorn.

Ins Fraser Davis Medhurt Reid (if fit) Presti and the whole vfl squad.

Outs whoever needs a rest

all im hoping for is just no more injuries for finals, get them in cotton wool.

aaaahh k, nice response.
You really show your football knowledge there.

Tell me, what level of football have you played to learn such knowledge?
Not VFL I bet.

****ing MM.

The way people over-react to a poor performance bewilders me. We have not lost since Round 10 FFS and have beaten the Saints, Dogs and Cats since....all convincingly. Geelong JUST managed to knock off the Swans in Round 20 last year who were no better than Adelaide are now. They were also nowhere near as inaccurate. They won the flag. We are fine.

The only 2 things I'm (slightly) worried about are if we rest a couple this week who are slightly injured and play badly again, I hope the form doesn't carry over to the first final. Also, is there a bit of disharmony in the ranks?? Dids seemed to have words with a number of Collingwood players last night and the coach singled him out at quarter time (which was fair enough I guess). It's the arguments with the other players that worry me, we are usually such a cohesive unit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back