Changes: Gold Coast vs Fold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

The flag changes everything. The loyalty to those players will override a lot of things now... They are clearly backing them in and let’s hope the faith will be repaid. To be honest, I think it is the right rein for now, the guys and coaching staff need to dig in and get back on track. I don’t think a couple of periphery changes is going to be the difference between a win and loss this week. If the worst case scenario eventuates... there will be action you’d think!

The flag changes everything. The loyalty to those players will override a lot of things now... They are clearly backing them in and let’s hope the faith will be repaid. To be honest, I think it is the right rein for now, the guys and coaching staff need to dig in and get back on track. I don’t think a couple of periphery changes is going to be the difference between a win and loss this week. If the worst case scenario eventuates... there will be action you’d think!
This is a good post however we didn't win the flag by picking a team on paper then sticking with it regardless. We rolled quite few players through and when we had soldiers down we had replacements ready to go. We even dropped Sheed and Schofield who were both very unlucky at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was MAllen I'd be asking for a trade. Does Waterman still have lingering hamstring issues? 13 goals in 3 weeks is apparently not good enough for our superbly functioning forwardline. Darling better repay the faith this week.

Not as upset as some about Brander. If you're given an opportunity you have to seize it and he's shown next to nothing so far.

This is a good post however we didn't win the flag by picking a team on paper then sticking with it regardless. We rolled quite few players through and when we had soldiers down we had replacements ready to go. We even dropped Sheed and Schofield who were both very unlucky at the time.

I don’t disagree at all. If we lose, then there needs to be action. There has already been one major change, reverting to one ruck for now is a big thing. I hope if we can pick ourselves up again, we can continue to integrate some youth into the side. I think for now it’s all hands on deck though.

Venables, 8 possessions in the WAFL, gets picked. 8 possessions in the league side, stays in. Hmm :think:
I guess they're happy he's playing up to his potential
If we are serious about the rest of the season brander wont get another game.
He shouldnt have been included last week.
He'll come good but just not up to it yet.
Its actually quite rare that we have youngsters have extended runs of good form in the wafl.partington was 1 and mallen and waterman are others.not sure why they bother

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This is ******* pathetic. I’d be happy for Brander to leave the club and stick it up West Coast. Disgraceful handling of a young player.

Why did he deserve to stay in?

Match committee have realised we're too tall and he had to go.

We're hopefully giving Allen one more chance before we drop him for Waterman.

Why did he deserve to stay in?

Match committee have realised we're too tall and he had to go.

We're hopefully giving Allen one more chance before we drop him for Waterman.
How did they not know we were too tall before the geelong game?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes: Gold Coast vs Fold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back