Prediction Round 7, 2024: Changes vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would make sense to lift the fans enthusiasm today by naming Johnston, Culley and Ryan. One debut and two big ins from long layoffs. Even if we lose the positive narrative will take us through to next week when Harley is back (as long as he doesn’t get on the nose beers back in Tongala this weekend and have a tight hammy next week).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that mean we currently have:

In: Hedwards, Ledwards, Ryan
Out: Barrass, Reid, Long

And they are making up their minds on who will be sub out of Sheed, Culley and Johnston?

That seems to be the case. Would be surprised if Culley is named as the sub so soon into his return.

That would seem most likely at this stage. Probably going to be Sheed but I really hope it’s Johnston.

Simpson said on 6PR last night that Johnston won’t play and is going across for the experience

Don’t think it’d be a great idea for Sheed to be sub again after only playing 20 minutes in the derby.

But it’s also probably not a good idea for him to play no footy.

And I don’t really want him in the 22, especially with an underdone Ryan also in there.

I don’t know what to do.

Don’t think it’d be a great idea for Sheed to be sub again after only playing 20 minutes in the derby.

And I don’t really want him in the 22, especially with an underdone Ryan also in there.

I don’t know what to do.
Play him on a forward flank

I don’t know what to do.
season 7 GIF

Sheed (I assume) and Edwards coming in is pretty poor at the selection table for me.

I'm not sure why L Edwards is so highly regarded by the selectors? He's...okay? But very slow with average disposal.

Harvey should be ahead of both Sheed and Edwards. It's not as though he'd let us down with team defending, Horsley was talking up that aspect of his game.

Sheed (I assume) and Edwards coming in is pretty poor at the selection table for me.

I'm not sure why L Edwards is so highly regarded by the selectors? He's...okay? But very slow with average disposal.

Harvey should be ahead of both Sheed and Edwards. It's not as though he'd let us down with team defending, Horsley was talking up that aspect of his game.
Unless there is another injury we aren't aware of I don't think Sheed is coming in. Will either be sub again or not playing.

Unless there is another injury we aren't aware of I don't think Sheed is coming in. Will either be sub again or not playing.
Simpson was asked this directly in the press conference and he said there were no injury clouds over anyone

I don’t know what to do.
You know that scene in the Dark Knight where the Joker snaps a pool cue and throws it down for people to fight over?

That, but it’s Sheed and Cripps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back