Preview Changes & Pre-Match Discussion for Round 11, 2023 vs Richmond @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well s**t. He doesn't look it. And definitely doesnt play it. I expected him to be delisted last year
Wrong thread for this but Clurey plays perfectly solidly in the SANFL. He'd be quite an appropriate call-up for the AFL team if/when we need someone. And he won't be delisted, he has 2 years to go. Traded perhaps.

Had one good moment and got suspended for it
Yeah, look, you're right, but the suspension was a joke. We should challenge it whether or not we intend to play him next week. It's about time we stopped being the competition's whipping boy. The same penalty as Hunter, and a bit of pocket money for Viney? Sheesh.

Yeah, look, you're right, but the suspension was a joke. We should challenge it whether or not we intend to play him next week. It's about time we stopped being the competition's whipping boy. The same penalty as Hunter, and a bit of pocket money for Viney? Sheesh.
Does Van Rouyen get two weeks like Rioli?

Agree. We should challenge the suspension and, if we're successful, drop him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I give us no chance in this..they have our measure in most venues but especially at the G

in- Dixon, Rioli, Marshall, jones (sub)

out- evans, mead (no thanks, vanilla) bonner (didn’t like his 2nd half) boak (rest the ribs)

Im playing lord, liked his contest, if possible depending on weather.

hopefully McKenzie comes up And Jonas just has to get off.

I give us no chance in this..they have our measure in most venues but especially at the G

in- Dixon, Rioli, Marshall, jones (sub)

out- evans, mead (no thanks, vanilla) bonner (didn’t like his 2nd half) boak (rest the ribs)

Im playing lord, liked his contest, if possible depending on weather.

hopefully McKenzie comes up And Jonas just has to get off.
if essendon can overrun them then we have every chance at winning it. they are bottom ten for a reason. i find it amazing that despite anything we do one week, the next week is always "this is the game that will show where we are at"

we should win. if we dont its not the end of the world. when i saw this block of 4 i figured if we win 3 that will be a good result.

..... i find it amazing that despite anything we do one week, the next week is always "this is the game that will show where we are at" .....
Especially mid-season that's the norm. By now the only teams not wondering are those near the foot of the ladder.

🤣
Well I guess 5 disposals versus Narrm is one of his better displays over the past 3 seasons!
7 disposals to McKenzie, Allir. 3 marks to each of McKenzie, Allir, Jonas. 2 tackles to Jonas, 1 to McKenzie, Allir.
Jonas outranked McKenzie and Allir on AFL Fantasy and Supercoach. Looking forward to seeing you backing up your prejudice by demanding McKenzie and Allir be dropped.

That prick Shane Edwards might’ve retired but we’ll still need to protect Butters at all costs.

Definitely, they are a dirty mongrel team and the dirty directive comes from their coach. Don't let them pin the arms because the mongrels will body slam the head into the turf.

if essendon can overrun them then we have every chance at winning it. they are bottom ten for a reason. i find it amazing that despite anything we do one week, the next week is always "this is the game that will show where we are at"

we should win. if we dont its not the end of the world. when i saw this block of 4 i figured if we win 3 that will be a good result.
I think we are just proving different things in terms of where we stand this season. Its been a confusing year so far.

Melbourne was a chance to prove we were able to keep up with the best, especially against a side who is strong where we are weak. We passed that test (and would have if we'd lost be a goal or two as well).

This week the challenge is to show we can win at the MCG. That's a ticket to dream.

this will be our biggest test. first time we have really been talked up in the media. id expect Richmond to be pretty fired up

win this, at the G and quite rightly we should be considered a big premiership chance.

Dont want to see a repeat of round 2

Friday was Jonas’ best game for the year. He made a couple of crucial saves in the last.

Dixon won’t get up for this.

Evans should be out as was really poor.

Marshall, Rioli in.

Evans, Bonner out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back