Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 21 vs. Hawthorn, MCG Sun 08/08 @ 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can, but hasn't this season. Daicos has had a pretty underwhelming season after his breakout year last year.
Noble's last month has been superior to anything Daicos has produced this year.

Daicos started to come good half way thru the Season but then sadly Injury Struck.

Yes he did have a Slow Start of the Season

Can, but hasn't this season. Daicos has had a pretty underwhelming season after his breakout year last year.
Daicos took a few weeks to hit form and dropped off the last few weeks but he was genuinely good for the middle part.

Atm Noble is on the wing a role Daicos can very much play to higher standard

I don't get all the angst about Daicos having to wait another week.

Daics has moved into the centre square this year so learning a new role. I think he's been pretty solid for much of the year given that. Not sure why we'd want to shift him back out of that centre square group. Especially when the guy people want him to replace doesn't deserve to be omitted.

I don't get all the angst about Daicos having to wait another week.
There’s no angst from me, I’m just pointing out Noble has played on the wing lately, the position Daicos broke out in.

There’s no angst from me, I’m just pointing out Noble has played on the wing lately, the position Daicos broke out in.

Yeah, wasn’t pointing fingers, just making the observation

Unbelievably, Pies still a mathematical chance for finals if they keep winning and other results, however unlikely, fall our way. Barracking for Cats, Suns, North, Sydney, Dogs and lions this week.
😆😆🤣😂 How to doom a possibility: post it on BF. The first and most likely result we needed gets thwarted by the Giants. Unbereavable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the Suns winning and now North looking like a massive chance to beat the Tigers, we have to win tomorrow to avoid the spoon.
Lose tomorrow, and fail to beat the Lions and Bombers, and if North beat the Crows and hold on today, then we will be 18th :(
On the same page as this post, we just lost our last chance to sneak into the 8 when GWS won. Now we're finishing with the wooden spoon?
Gee whiz it's a tight season!

With the Suns winning and now North looking like a massive chance to beat the Tigers, we have to win tomorrow to avoid the spoon.
Lose tomorrow, and fail to beat the Lions and Bombers, and if North beat the Crows and hold on today, then we will be 18th :(

Richmond Shown Up now.

Beat Hawks then we Gurantee to miss the Spoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back