Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 21 vs. Hawthorn, MCG Sun 08/08 @ 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately Harvey rates John Noble ahead of Josh Daicos.

Embarrassing !

IN: Beau McCreery
OUT: Trent Bianco (omitted)

Not a bad call.

Bianco can do with a rest and I'm sure we'll see him again this season, likewise Poulter.

Suspect Daicos will be the sub which I don't mind given how much footy he has missed.

Would've been easy to drop both Bianco AND Ginnivan for the two of them.

McCreery back is good, thought Daicos may have been another straight in, but it would’ve been tough to make too many changes after the performance against the Weagles.

Daicos may get a scratch match in, then play the last couple of matches for the year. Looking at the emergencies though you would think Bianco or Daicos will be the medi sub..

Not a bad call.

Bianco can do with a rest and I'm sure we'll see him again this season, likewise Poulter.

Suspect Daicos will be the sub which I don't mind given how much footy he has missed.

I think they will play Bianco as sub, with Daicos having an extended scratch match/training session.

All the media hounds are saying NO WAY WE WILL GET CLARKSON HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN THE PIES.

That’s fair enough, but does he have to shout it?

They play completely different roles 🙄

Add that 1 was a member of the team that has just beaten a likely final 8 team convincingly, the other hasn't played for 4 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad call.

Doubt we see Poulter and Bianco again with NO VFL for much of rest of the Season

Ultimately Harvey rates John Noble ahead of Josh Daicos.

Embarrassing !

As I said elsewhere...Strange viewpoint.... Given Daicos hasn't played any form of football for two months and was still wearing a protective glove this morning while Noble is fit and coming off a good game against WC... then yeah, I'd pick John and ease Josh back in via the VFL.... bearing in mind they are not like for like position wise...

As I said elsewhere...Strange viewpoint.... Given Daicos hasn't played any form of football for two months and was still wearing a protective glove this morning while Noble is fit and coming off a good game against WC... then yeah, I'd pick John and ease Josh back in via the VFL.... bearing in mind they are not like for like position wise...
Very good point. He wouldn't have handled the ball with bare hands for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back