Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 22 vs. Brisbane - Gabba, Sat 14/08 @ 7:25pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madgen Roughead Howe
Maynard Wilson Quaynor

Grundy Adams De Goey
Hoskin Crisp Sidebottom

Henry Mihocek Ginnivan
Elliott Cameron Thomas

Int:
McCreery Macrea Daicos Ruscoe

Sub:
McInnes

Res:
Bianco Noble Murphy Poulter Sier Cox Rantall Johnson Chugg Tohill Keane Kelly Lynch McMahon

Unavailable:
Mayne (managed) Pendlebury Moore C Brown T Brown Begg Greenwood (ret)

In Dayne Beams, I think his neck tatt is a bit tight.

1628460038470.jpeg

Maybe it’s a time to give Rantall a run in the midfield? We have moved pass Sier & Brown brothers aren’t available.

We know Macrae has potential. Let’s find out if Rantall has it.

Maybe it’s a time to give Rantall a run in the midfield? We have moved pass Sier & Brown brothers aren’t available.

We know Macrae has potential. Let’s find out if Rantall has it.

I think Rantall needs a bit more body size and maturity. For mine McInness is the one that they should give the last two games to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll need to do something noteworthy to displace Jack. I suspect they won't get that chance with the VFL such a mess...
That’s the exact issue…their entire development has been shunted on account of COVID. No matter what Madgen won’t be a premiership player for us in account of his age profile…and I’d argue ability. I would just play the players with potential as listed.

That’s the exact issue…their entire development has been shunted on account of COVID. No matter what Madgen won’t be a premiership player for us in account of his age profile…and I’d argue ability. I would just play the players with potential as listed.

Yep, I understand what you're saying. I am surprised that Keane and Tohill have not been given another game or two... But it seems we don't roll that way, the selectors appear to prefer a stable, unchanged backline...

We will need special dispensation from the Qld Government to allow us to play at the Gabba. Will be hard to argue against, as they have allowed NRL games to be played. I read somewhere that another possibility was playing them in Perth, as the Lions are already over there. That would mean us quarantining before the game. Probably the Gabba is the better choice.

Would love to get Wilson, Keane and McInnes in the side somehow and let them play the last few rounds with some freedom. Not sure how it all fits together with Daicos to come in and perhaps only Noble and Thomas in the frame to be omitted though.

Any chance we could pick Johnson for at least one of the last 2 games so we could get a look at him if he is fit to go? He was playing seniors in the SANFL. Just play him Pies!

Any chance we could pick Johnson for at least one of the last 2 games so we could get a look at him if he is fit to go? He was playing seniors in the SANFL. Just play him Pies!
He didn’t play scratch match last weekend.
In line to play VFL or scratch match this weekend (With Begg).
Doubt he will play AFL this year.
If no VFL this weekend, then Reef also running out of time for an AFL debut this year (unless he performs strongly in scratch match & they decide to roll the dice with him Round 23?)

In Dayne Beams, I think his neck tatt is a bit tight.

View attachment 1200441

It’s good that they labelled “Dayne Beams” because I wouldn’t have recognised him if they hadn’t.

Gee, this country must be really short of VIP’s if we’re putting Omerosa on there. No disrespect intended to her, but she’s a professional reality TV person in the US, not sure of what her appeal would be in this market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back