Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 7 vs. Gold Coast, MCG Sat 01/05 @ 1:45 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is Rantall out after one game? Jeez.

Itā€™s just terrible leadership. You donā€™t pump them up and give them public assurances about how they strengthen side, only to drop them the next week after playing them out of position. It only serves to undermine trust... bloody toxic.

How does giving him one game, played in an unfamiliar position/role, help him or the team?

I would much prefer the adoption of a policy that once selected, each debutant gets a minimum of three consecutive games. That gives them time to find their feet and settle in, without fear of immediately being dropped. It also gives the coaches the chance to see them in a couple of positions to see what works best.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If heā€™s good enough and wants it enough, heā€™ll get there.

I wish I was in his position

mandating games is a slippery one

Know a lot of what ?

I know a lot of posters have their head in the sand with Bucks. Purely on the basis of him being a "Club legend"

His coaching record is putrid on every scale of measurement for a coach. Facts
Making a grand final is putrid?

Itā€™s just terrible leadership. You donā€™t pump them up and give them public assurances about how they strengthen side, only to drop them the next week after playing them out of position. It only serves to undermine trust... bloody toxic.

More Proof how bad a Coach Bucks Is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take away his worst year and his best year. Are you happy with his career as a coach
His career isnā€™t over, so not judging yet. I think heā€™s our best option for next year.

Are you happy with his coaching career so far excluding the final year and his lowest finish ?
Iā€™m not happy with our results but Iā€™m happy with the coach.

If heā€™s good enough and wants it enough, heā€™ll get there.

I wish I was in his position

mandating games is a slippery one
I don't think it's an issue. It's pretty clear that they didn't push him up because they thought he was ready to be developed in the ones, but simply because of injuries and there was noone else.

Iā€™m not happy with our results but Iā€™m happy with the coach.

"Hey Sarah , you are terrible at replying to emails , you dont know anything about our company. You fail to do any of the tasks required. You know what, hang around though. Because im happy with you."

Replace Sarah with Buckley. Bet he doesnt reply to his emails properly like sarah either.

Do you hold this view for the omission of Kelly after one game, granted he has played 30 minutes of footy before? Would that qualify as terrible leadership? He certainly justified that call over the last couple of hours!
Do you know what the coaches have told Rantall prior to him being the probable injury sub? You think they have told him he is not trusted?
I felt he really struggled last week and have no problem with him getting a half demotion. Guys can, in fact, work on and improve their games at VFL level.
We are desperately short in the mids, oppo's have had multiple players getting 30 plus against us, its a disturbing trend, dont think Rantall playing at this stage will turn that around.

"Hey Sarah , you are terrible at replying to emails , you dont know anything about our company. You fail to do any of the tasks required. You know what, hang around though. Because im happy with you."

Replace Sarah with Buckley. Bet he doesnt reply to his emails properly like sarah either.
I donā€™t get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back